Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
ferrrn
The Rascal King
Foxxe
Furious D
elliemon
ba-ba
Steff
MangoSkeejykins
christinamarie
Jess
Peeky
iamemmao
NotRich
Summers
Parg
Francis
lightowler
Cap'n Lee
scottus86
Wreckless Jake
Katie
MidlandsDan
Reel Big Moose
The Amazing Fletch
therur
29 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 pm

I want to live in Leeds and have a decent social life.

Saying that, I am going out for a meal tonight. Don't know where yet.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by elliemon Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 pm

i've been out every night since friday!!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Meal was utter shit.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:20 am

Reel Big Moose wrote:
    iamemmao wrote:I just bought tickets to see rammstein! Whhhhhaaaayyyy! Dieses ist gut!

gutted standing in manchester has already sold out, 44quid plus booking damn! last time it was 25!
    still they are the best live band in metal. one of the best live bands in general but its kinda hard to compare across genres.

I've got seating tickets as I'm going with my Pops and his mates! I thought £40 was a bit much but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! At least going with my Dad I won't have to buy any drinks when I'm there Razz

Anyway.... today I felt old... I enrolled as a 3rd year and then found out the IOM gov is paying like 7 grand for me to be in for 20 minutes a week... it takes the piss!

Also went to emmerdale today.... thats was good.
    And had a swim....

Why was your meal utter shit mr fletch?
    ba-ba
    ba-ba
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by ba-ba Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:36 am

I went for a meal.
    I had goat Stew/curry.
    It was very good.
    But I still have bits of goat in my teeth.
    Tell me about hitting 3rd year and feeling old! Could swear I was only starting secondary school 2 months ago!
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:43 am

Uni has gone well fast! I'll have to start thinking about getting a job and stuff soon Crying or Very sad
    I hope this year goes slow though... I really need to pull my grades up... eek!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 am

memmma, it will totally be worth it, believe, though as its at the MEN you will be very glad you aint paying for drinks lol.trouble is some of the seats are miles away though Sad
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 am

last night, i abandoned dave with all of his equipment and my equipment so i could get the train home.
    today, to make up for it, i'm going to give him a repping

... and my conscience is clear
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 am

That reminds me, I'll have to talk to you guys about kit. There's only you and one other band that requires kit now - the other guy just has a guitar.

My meal was shit basically because the food was poor quality. We went to this thai place which I've had a takeaway from lots of times but they had a buffet thing going on last night.
    The Rascal King
    The Rascal King
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by The Rascal King Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Sucks when you have a lame meal.

Also sucks, when you're ill, and you can't seem to shake it. I'm just full of green gunk. Urgh.
    And Bother is playing Disney songs.
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:30 pm

The Rascal King wrote:Sucks when you have a lame meal.

Also sucks, when you're ill, and you can't seem to shake it. I'm just full of green gunk. Urgh.
    And Bother is playing Disney songs.

Shouldn't have given oral sex to slimer.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:That reminds me, I'll have to talk to you guys about kit. There's only you and one other band that requires kit now - the other guy just has a guitar.

My meal was shit basically because the food was poor quality. We went to this thai place which I've had a takeaway from lots of times but they had a buffet thing going on last night.

we will ahve drumkit, bass amp and 2 guitar amps, they are more than welcome to use what they like, but a snare stand is needed as one of mine has broken (I need 3 cos im speshal)
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 am

I'm on a new placement, wooh! This one is pretty good, today there were 4 anal surgery cases and tomorrow is a bilateral breast reduction!

(Don't even start with your jokes Razz)
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 am

Just found out that Random Hand and Mouthwash are playing in Norwich TWO DAYS BEFORE my Comply or Die gig. Dammit Dimmers, stealing my crowd!

Plus I'm going to London today. A few visits to museums and whatever then to the pub.
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Post by Peeky Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:43 am

The Amazing Fletch wrote:Just found out that Random Hand and Mouthwash are playing in Norwich TWO DAYS BEFORE my Comply or Die gig. Dammit Dimmers, stealing my crowd!

Plus I'm going to London today. A few visits to museums and whatever then to the pub.

Why would that steal your crowd? surely thats a perfect fliering opportunity?
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:24 am

Good morning mutineers, I'm about to leave for college, my lecture starts in 5 minutes. (It takes me half an hour to get there and I need to stop for petrol)

Should I just not go? that's probably a bad idea
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Yeah, don't go, you'll get there, and won't know whats going on, and then before you know it the lecture would be finnished, it just saves everyone else the hassel of a distraction, say you were thinking of the other students.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 pm

ahhh i am having internal conflict! paramore have their whole new album streaming on their myspace now and i wanna listen but i also wanna wait until my boxset arrives! dammit dammit i will just force myself to forget and listen to something else for the next 5 days....
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Peeky wrote:
    The Amazing Fletch wrote:Just found out that Random Hand and Mouthwash are playing in Norwich TWO DAYS BEFORE my Comply or Die gig. Dammit Dimmers, stealing my crowd!

Why would that steal your crowd? surely thats a perfect fliering opportunity?

see, peeky pretends to be stupid, but is really smart, like tack
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Reel Big Moose wrote:we will ahve drumkit, bass amp and 2 guitar amps, they are more than welcome to use what they like, but a snare stand is needed as one of mine has broken (I need 3 cos im speshal)

did you just let someone borrow my stuff without asking me?

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 Training%20pg%20crying1
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Ah, Acid Drop.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 pm

last gig i borrowed the first bands bass amp and then lost the kettle lead. i think goldblade took it accidentaly. still, bass players be warned!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:46 pm

goldblade frankly can do what they like, they were freaking awesome.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Went karting today. More than 5s off the pace still never been before and coming up against semi pros. Marvellous. Going out for a few days now. See you on the dancefloor.
    ba-ba
    ba-ba
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by ba-ba Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Freshers' week is great fun, but man I'm busy (when you include all the drinking I need to fit in).
    off to the 'easy' pub quiz in a bit. 100 questions, and the winner gets a pound of credit for every question they get right.
    we won one of their quizes on Monday, so feeling confident.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:34 am