Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
ferrrn
The Rascal King
Foxxe
Furious D
elliemon
ba-ba
Steff
MangoSkeejykins
christinamarie
Jess
Peeky
iamemmao
NotRich
Summers
Parg
Francis
lightowler
Cap'n Lee
scottus86
Wreckless Jake
Katie
MidlandsDan
Reel Big Moose
The Amazing Fletch
therur
29 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 19 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by MidlandsDan Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Hopefully things will look better for both you and your girl next week. Good luck. Keep your chin up.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 19 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by elliemon Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 pm

urrrg i feel rough! which is lame cause, yeah i was out last night but the last thing i drank was 3 pints of water before i even left and then had some chips and some toast when i got home followed by another pint of water.. if that doesnt combat a hangover, what does???
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Post by Peeky Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:25 pm

elliemon wrote:urrrg i feel rough! which is lame cause, yeah i was out last night but the last thing i drank was 3 pints of water before i even left and then had some chips and some toast when i got home followed by another pint of water.. if that doesnt combat a hangover, what does???

MORE ALCOHOL
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:59 pm

lol might get a pint in at the well tonight! not sure tho... might have to stick to the soft drinks. at least that'll be cheaper!
    ba-ba
    ba-ba
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by ba-ba Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:40 pm

managing to feel a bit rough as well, I didn't even drink that much!
    Rode out to the peaks, that didn't clear my head as it should have - I was sweating neat ethanol on the way out, and it seems a lot more uphill when hungover than when not.
    AND we lost the Derby.
    baw sack.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:45 pm

i'm ellies and im the biggest idiot evers

also, lee is really cool, people might think he wrote this but i didn't
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 pm

MidlandsDan wrote:That sucks.

Go see your girl in hospital. Do it.

Why are you still sitting here? Go! (Visiting hours are for pussies, barge on in)

life is not a john hughes film, you know?!
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 am

But if life was a film right, whose film would it be? Or what film?

Also its not all about...whatever the fuck was in that geezers films, I only recognised Home Alone from wikipedia...had he followed that course of action in a careful and sensitive manner he could have gained some serious brownie points!

EDIT: It wasn't me who repped you down brother, obviously there are some serious Mcauly Culkin haters lurking. Or, more likely, that negrepp was another one meant for me.

Oh wait, now its all clear.

Last edited by MidlandsDan on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : one off the wrist, in the jungle mist)
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 am

i said no abuse lee!!! damn my trusting you to log me out...
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:58 am

ellie ellie ellie, I thought you knew lee?
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 am

There's a massive moth flying around above my head and it won't go away. I tried luring it to the window but it wouldn't go for it
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:32 pm

I just bought tickets to see rammstein! Whhhhhaaaayyyy! Dieses ist gut!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:40 pm

iamemmao wrote:I just bought tickets to see rammstein! Whhhhhaaaayyyy! for you tommy, zhe war ist ovar!

TOO FAR, MEMMA!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:22 pm

elliemon wrote:i'm ellies and im the biggest idiot evers

also, lee is really cool, people might think he wrote this but i didn't

Lee is posting? how can this be!

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 19 9ZsgwYfAwoudwnguvtqNAOMko1_400
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:04 pm

repped because you went to the trouble of finding the image, only one question remains......

why are we walking like this?
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:14 pm

iamemmao wrote:I just bought tickets to see rammstein! Whhhhhaaaayyyy! Dieses ist gut!

Always a laugh, who knows maybe they'll get the inflatable boats out for a bit of crowd surfing.

Have you seen the new video? If so what did you think of it? If not I can link you, be warned its a bit naughty.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:
    iamemmao wrote:I just bought tickets to see rammstein! Whhhhhaaaayyyy! for you tommy, zhe war ist ovar!

TOO FAR, MEMMA!

Why am I now called Memma?

Na, I haven't seen the new video... not sure I want to if its a bit naughty! Razz
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:04 pm

iamemmao wrote:
    Cap'n Lee wrote:

TOO FAR, MEMMA!

Why am I now called Memma?

iaMEMMAo
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh I see now. Doh!
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 pm

We already made that Star Wars reference.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 am

thats the ugliest damn bong i've ever seen
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:07 am

MidlandsDan wrote:Hopefully things will look better for both you and your girl next week. Good luck. Keep your chin up.

Thanks for that Smile everything is all good now, you genious.

My shift tonight is 3 hours, much better than 16, and because of the times I won't have to cash up anything or do any of the boring end of day stuff. wooooooo
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:39 pm

iamemmao wrote:I just bought tickets to see rammstein! Whhhhhaaaayyyy! Dieses ist gut!

gutted standing in manchester has already sold out, 44quid plus booking damn! last time it was 25!
    still they are the best live band in metal. one of the best live bands in general but its kinda hard to compare across genres.
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 pm

I'm happy cos the Rascal King is back in town
    I'm excited cos it's Slam Dunk DJing night tonight

Today is a good day.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Whooooop for tonight!! i feel weird that it seems i'll be heading straight there though and no predrinks at the angel or anything.. i hope i dont get to cosy & sleepy at home waiting, but i'm sure i'll manage!

if you're still at home rich/peeky - have you got anything in particular/extra special in store for the night?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 pm