Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
ferrrn
The Rascal King
Foxxe
Furious D
elliemon
ba-ba
Steff
MangoSkeejykins
christinamarie
Jess
Peeky
iamemmao
NotRich
Summers
Parg
Francis
lightowler
Cap'n Lee
scottus86
Wreckless Jake
Katie
MidlandsDan
Reel Big Moose
The Amazing Fletch
therur
29 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by therur Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 am

i actually remember reading that dolphins and humans are the only species that have sex for pleasure, no idea if its true though
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:31 am

Dan wants to fuck a cat.

I've heard that about dolphins too. Pigs orgasm for 30 minutes!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:47 am

so many jokes, none of them good.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:00 am

Fletch I do have an agenda in my fact finding mission, molesting cats is not on the cards though...

As for pigs...Pierre Paolo Pasolini anyone?
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:19 am

MidlandsDan wrote:

I have more questions.

Do female cats generally enjoy the barbs or not?

It doesn't sound too pleasant but then they have evolved into it so maybe they are kinky. It might sound ridiculous to some that they would not enjoy something which for them is natural, but bear in mind that insects eat eachother after mating.

Haha, kinky Laughing

It doesn't seem like they enjoy it to me. Quote from one of my textbooks: "during intromission the queen often emits a cry and attempts to end mating by rolling, turning and striking at the male". To me that's the poor cat going "oww, get off me you bastard!"
    I don't imagine the barbs would feel very nice to be quite honest; cats aren't an animal that are considered to have sex for pleasure. I feel sorry for the female!
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 am

Katie wrote:
    MidlandsDan wrote:

I have more questions.

Do female cats generally enjoy the barbs or not?

It doesn't sound too pleasant but then they have evolved into it so maybe they are kinky. It might sound ridiculous to some that they would not enjoy something which for them is natural, but bear in mind that insects eat eachother after mating.

Haha, kinky Laughing

It doesn't seem like they enjoy it to me. Quote from one of my textbooks: "during intromission the queen often emits a cry and attempts to end mating by rolling, turning and striking at the male". To me that's the poor cat going "oww, get off me you bastard!"
    I don't imagine the barbs would feel very nice to be quite honest; cats aren't an animal that are considered to have sex for pleasure. I feel sorry for the female!

Thanks for the info.

There we go, yet another reason why DOGS ARE BETTER THAN CATS!

Get in.
    Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Wreckless Jake Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I fucking hate cats, the only good cat is a cat filled with lead.
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Wreckless Jake wrote:I fucking hate cats, the only good cat is a cat filled with lead.

Go and die.
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 pm

i always wanted a cat, theyre pretty independant compared to dogs and theyre funnier too, dogs are still cool though

in other news i wen fishing today and actually caught a decent amount of fish as opposed to last time where i caught fuck all
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Today i got my festi supplys, argh!
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:03 am

I thought it was cool when I was sat in my parents garden and their neighbours cat came and jumped up on my lap. Yeah it was cute.

Animals can sense that I am a nice guy, unfortunately most humans do not have that ability it seems.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:23 am

weren't you listening?
    Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Wreckless Jake Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:46 am

Katie wrote:
    Wreckless Jake wrote:I fucking hate cats, the only good cat is a cat filled with lead.

Go and die.
    Sorry, I shouldnt have said that.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:25 am

that was well harsh from katie, that deserved an apologkatie (doesn't really work)
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:27 am

Cap'n Lee wrote:that was well harsh from katie, that deserved an apologkatie (doesn't really work)
    Never Laughing
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 am

he should just be lucky he got away with his laptop intact
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

It'd have got a full bottle, not just a glass.
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Francis Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 am

today, i had a chat with Tomas Kalnoky, and am subsequently playing sax for Streetlight Manifesto at Reading festival.

fucking hell yes!
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 am

Holy shit I'm jealous.

How come you're playing? Are some of them not able to make it over here?
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Francis Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 am

jim can't make it for the first day, not sure why though
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Christ you lucky bastard.

But how did you get picked to replace conti? had kalnoky heard of you or something?
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

He's known in all the boroughs.
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Francis Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:22 pm

i played sax for SB6 on the Reel Big Fish/Streetlight tour last year, and due to the complete bastardness of the promoters, we were forced to share extremely close quarters with them, haha.

so they known me from then, plus, I've booked them in manchester a few times.
    om nom nom nom.

i'm 3 songs down, 6 to go in the learning stakes, and it's only 10:20
    huzzah
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Ah, Jim Conti.

I'm feeling good today, as this is PAYDAY!
    Now to blow it all on drugs, hookers and small furry animals.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 pm

well so far this morning iv done a 240 mile round trip and eaten most of a roulard, feal sick and pised off from far to much driving, basical getting up at 5,30 to drive all the way to durham just to call a site forum a cunt Suck Balls

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 am