Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
ferrrn
The Rascal King
Foxxe
Furious D
elliemon
ba-ba
Steff
MangoSkeejykins
christinamarie
Jess
Peeky
iamemmao
NotRich
Summers
Parg
Francis
lightowler
Cap'n Lee
scottus86
Wreckless Jake
Katie
MidlandsDan
Reel Big Moose
The Amazing Fletch
therur
29 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by iamemmao Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 am

I think I hate freshers week.

My course is having a big night out tomorrow for all the years... I don't know how thats going to work though because there's 52 first years I think... Oh dear.. Neutral
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Foxxe Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 am

while we're on freshers week...

kinda drained from society fair today but signed up over 100 members for rock society, had a good time waving a big flag then doin some staff spinning with the circus society for the first time in months. fucked my shoulder a bit, oh well.
    been feelin a bit weird all day 'cause my ex told me she's with another guy now but to be fair I got with someone else first and never really told her about it so I don't have any right to feel odd. Plus I split up with her in the first place... but still! =/
    Second day of society fair tomorrow, lookin forward to it but I'll be shattered after. Get to sleep til late Saturday, then gotta go out and orchestrate the bar crawl we've set up to alternative places in Birmingham. It'll be about half fun and half annoying work I reckon. Puttin on a gig on Tuesday with the metal society, that'll be a pain in the fucking arse. We've booked two bands each and the person responsible for their bands is the one individual I know who makes me want to hurt a living creature.
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:23 am

NotRich wrote:Ah, Acid Drop.

Repped Very Happy
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Peeky wrote:Why would that steal your crowd? surely thats a perfect fliering opportunity?

Indeed it is, Daniel Peek. People will sometimes only go to a gig one a week but I'm sure £5 for Random Hand and Mouthwash and then £3 for my gig isn't that expensive really.

Anyway, I've just got back from London. I went to the Houses of Parliament and started drinking at 2pm. I spent £100 in total. Neutral
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:06 pm

wowza!!
    ba-ba
    ba-ba
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by ba-ba Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:41 pm

knacked from sports' fair, had a great day, fancy a really long sleep tonight, but we're having a party instead. The home-brew is getting opened!
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:11 pm

London is waaayyyy expensive... you always have to bring extra money! Luckily one of my brothers lives down there now so its a bit cheaper when I go adventuring there... Razz

I am currently getting ready to go out... I've got vodka... and orange-ade, this could be a disaster.... I really wanted some D+B, but I wasn't quite sure how good it would taste with vodka in it.... hmmm...
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm

When I go down I manage to find a cheap hotel to stay in. Youth hostels are a good idea too.

Yesterday I saw a van with Iamemma on the back. I would have taken a photo but it had already moved off.

I've just finished watching the first episode of Peep Show and can't wait for the next one tonight.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Nooooooo I'm missing Peep Show!

But ace that I have a van! Very Happy
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Whats that TV show where its like dragons den but they have to basically explain how shit their life is, and if they're really good at complaining they get given money, I wan't to show a friend how crap it is.
    The Rascal King
    The Rascal King
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by The Rascal King Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:13 am

Meh, Freshers week is boring to me this year, maybe becasue my usual sport for the week I'm not doing this year. Whatever.
    Alt Freshers Ball tomorrow, which should be quite cool. Think the Plan are playing.

I'm so massivly bored right now. I don't deal well with being sober. Its friday, but I hate town tonight, so stayed in. The one thing I was going to be doing, I didn't get on in time to sort out.
    I've got one housemate in, and one guy who's been living on my sofa for 2 months now, who's also blaring out his music. And getting on my tits. Just becasue I don't want to listen to it.
    Also, their conversation about Warhammer makes me want to commit ritualistic suicide.

I HATE HAVING MOVED. I liked living round the corner from a 24hour ASDA and my mate. Sucks here.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:21 am

Sad i'm feeling pooey too. shit massive headache. think i'm gonna have to avoid the laptop for a couple of days. my eyes hurt...... byebye everyone!
    ba-ba
    ba-ba
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by ba-ba Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:23 am

secret millionaire.
    The Rascal King
    The Rascal King
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by The Rascal King Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 am

Ta ra Ellie, hope you feel better.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:27 am

I'm working nightshifts this weekend, just got back from the first one. I managed to calm down a horde of alchohol hungry drunk chavs (I'm not allowed to serve alchohol to anyone after midnight), and got them to clean up the tic-tacs they threw all over the shop. At least, I thought I'd calmed them down until I saw my car at the end of my shift, ever do slightly smashed up.
    Considering all that I'm in a surprisingly good mood.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm hungover. Eugh.
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm the most hungover I think I've ever, ever been. Peep show is slightly easing the pain though.

Come mr tally man tally my bananas.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:25 pm

cheers for reminding me, this episode is awesome
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Post by Peeky Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Was an absolutely awesome episode. I really enjoyed episode 1 but was still a bit disappointed by it. hopefully this ep is a sign of things to come for the rest of the series!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:40 pm

i'm in love with dobbie
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:52 pm

I just watched it as well. Was great!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:55 pm

It's even better because she's northern.

It's shit to hear about your car, Steff. Did you get it on CCTV or anything?

I'm in work and have a shit ton of paperwork to do. 7 months worth of daily to monthly tasks and the photocopiers broken!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:05 pm

i've been at work since stupid 7am, i'm stupid working until stupid 7pm and then have to go straight out to play a stupid gig with the stupid toasters.

because we missed the last train home last night, we had to spend £45 on a taxi, i got in at 1:30am, i'm tired...

ah, i feel better after that rant.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:17 pm

just nap at work, its not like you do anything important: you work in IT!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:23 pm

yeah, i wish i had a real job, like dave!

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 Burger_Flipper_Banjo99_DV_20090909103549

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 pm