Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
klaus_sensi
NotRich
therur
scottus86
Summers
ScottMoon
Andy DTA
SkankinDragon
Steff
Reel Big Moose
Parg
MangoSkeejykins
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
Cap'n Lee
invertedtwisted
MidlandsDan
21 posters

You know what really pisses me off...

klaus_sensi
    klaus_sensi
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

You know what really pisses me off... - Page 4 Empty Re: You know what really pisses me off...

Post by klaus_sensi Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:I think it's that the general public are ignorant. If it's not on X Factor or the Chris Moyles show they don't want to know.

You know what pisses me off? People who don't put their trolleys back at the supermarket. They just leave it in the adjacent parking spot. I've never caught them doing it but when I do they're in trouble.

I doubt the trolleys left are the person's means of transport instead of a car though I have seen stranger things happen, living in Norwich and all.

yeah man definitely, but you gotta admit, if everyone was a fan of the best kept secrets in music, tv and film they wouldnt be so much fun would they? mass approval seems to suck the life out of everything
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

You know what really pisses me off... - Page 4 Empty Re: You know what really pisses me off...

Post by lightowler Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:24 pm

it realy pisses me off when the t-mobile network goes down for an ENTIRE DAY in hull nay way, any one else having problems?
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:51 pm

im on orange.. its just as bad, i always loose signal mid conversation!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Gah i hate that as well, i do alot of work in north yorkshire and fuck me theirs no signal anywhere up their.

but yeah we have a company deal with tmobile so have like 20 handsets with them and Non of them have been working at all, all day
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 pm

i was on t mobile before, i just think they have dodgy connection!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:02 pm

sarahmay wrote:im on orange.. its just as bad, i always loose signal mid conv.......

that would have been so much funnier
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:14 pm

haha truely!
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:26 pm

What I hate is roaming charges. 18p a minute just to receive a call!! Boo to that!
    Although it was worse last year, it was 25p to receive a text! And I could hardly tell everyone to stop texting me... silly O2...
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 pm

O2 was too expensive! im on contract now with orange but i talk too much Razz my phonebill goes a bit oversometimes!
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:32 am

A new topic of hate: When someone has a guitar in a public place and plays the first 5 seconds of a range of songs. Learn to attention span!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:07 am

And what's the deal with all of these bingo websites? How can there be so many?
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:14 am

You know what really pisses me off... - Page 4 Jerry%20seinfield-saidaonline
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 pm

klaus_sensi wrote:
    The Amazing Fletch wrote:I think it's that the general public are ignorant. If it's not on X Factor or the Chris Moyles show they don't want to know.

You know what pisses me off? People who don't put their trolleys back at the supermarket. They just leave it in the adjacent parking spot. I've never caught them doing it but when I do they're in trouble.

I doubt the trolleys left are the person's means of transport instead of a car though I have seen stranger things happen, living in Norwich and all.

yeah man definitely, but you gotta admit, if everyone was a fan of the best kept secrets in music, tv and film they wouldnt be so much fun would they? mass approval seems to suck the life out of everything

It would make pissups round town much less aurally unpleasant. I would get on with people a lot better in general.

It would be a good thing.

But not too many.

We can't have the cunts being happy, that would not be right.
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:09 am

theres a nice old man whos usually around the city centre who plays buddy holly and sings. hes dead friendly too Smile
    the only thing that i find annoying are the people that chase you round with clipboards.. or singing monks!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 am

harry krishna harry kirsshna krishna kirshna harry harry
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 am

I had to do that clipboard thing for a couple of weeks. It was quite well paid and I made up my own hours. It was a survey about buses so I just jumped on this bus and rode around it all day and asked people questions.

I always stop now if someone askes but they never ask. Maybe I'm not their target demographic.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 am

exscuse me sir, we are looking to ask A model of the year some questions about why facebook sucks so hard. could you spare a moment of your time?
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Top shop 'punk' tshirts grrrrrrrrrrrr
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:43 pm

but anti flag are teh punxorist, i read it on their twiter page!
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 pm

What pisses me off today is when the people who own the flat you rent go bankrupt, and it gets repossessed, so your don't have a place to live.

Boo to the credit crunch.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm

ooooooooh unlucky, isnt their a nice legal thigh though that the flat you rent is your home for the lenth of the tenancy agreement, so even if its reposest they have to let you cary on living their with the same contract?

this is information I may have got from a property conferance about 2 years ago so dont know how acurate it is.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm

fucking hell, that is pretty bad. reminds me of the time ricky h file for bankruptcy
    you living down at the ymca then?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 pm

I don't really know... I was living in a flat.. and the owners went bankrupt, but we we're allowed to stay there until the end of our tenancy, which is today. And meant to be moving into a new flat in the same building tomorrow, but the owners of that flat have gone bankrupt as well! So we can't move into it... ha! But we've signed a contract so I dunno... the person we go through might have found us another flat but its been decorated so we can't move in yet!

Luckily I'm in the IOM at the moment so when I go back to Leeds hopefully I'll have somewhere to live! Ahhh mental...
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 pm

peeky has a room in his house hes looking to rent out in leeds And hes good maridge material!!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 pm

iamemmao wrote:Luckily I'm in the IOM at the moment
    Shocked i've never heard anyone say that before, seems weird

and bobby's right, marriage material

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 pm