Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
klaus_sensi
NotRich
therur
scottus86
Summers
ScottMoon
Andy DTA
SkankinDragon
Steff
Reel Big Moose
Parg
MangoSkeejykins
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
Cap'n Lee
invertedtwisted
MidlandsDan
21 posters

You know what really pisses me off...

iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

You know what really pisses me off... - Page 5 Empty Re: You know what really pisses me off...

Post by iamemmao Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:30 pm

The IOM is the best.

Ha, no... I couldn't leave my flat mates... well.. my homeless mates... they'd be all sad and stuff.
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

You know what really pisses me off... - Page 5 Empty Re: You know what really pisses me off...

Post by sarahmay Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:47 am

Reel Big Moose wrote:harry krishna harry kirsshna krishna kirshna harry harry
    lols yes those monks they do my head in. and one of them i see at least one a week and he follows me! Mad
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 am

aww u could keep him as a pet Very Happy a little bald orange pet that shouts gouranga randomly Very Happy
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 am

haha yeah i might put him on a lead next time i see him!
    ..but he annoys the hell out of me though. always trying to give me stickers!
    and he also gave me a book on hare krishna stuff.. which i never read!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 am

lol would be fun having pet kirshna Very Happy
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Francis Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:32 am

sarahmay wrote:
    lols yes those monks they do my head in. and one of them i see at least one a week and he follows me! Mad

once, we were approached by a monk a few years ago, and he said these immortal words to us:

(imagine this in a thick eastern european accent)

"Hey! You guys look like you like the Punk Rock!.... well this is MONK ROCK"

turns out it was just shit metal with someone shouting "harry krishna, harry harry, krishma, rama.." over it.

but, the gouranga bible is definitely worth a read, if you're up for a comedy publication.
    it's just the same as 'Bouncing Back' by Alan Partridge, but featuring anecdotes about important religions figures of rival religions
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:41 am

I love the krishnas! They give me so much free food. And they let me in after the restraunt is closed Very Happy!

LESS THAN THREE LESS THAN THREE
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 am

You know what really pisses me off... - Page 5 Gouranga
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 am

Francis wrote:
    sarahmay wrote:

once, we were approached by a monk a few years ago, and he said these immortal words to us:

turns out it was just shit metal with someone shouting "harry krishna, harry harry, krishma, rama.." over it.

but, the gouranga bible is definitely worth a read, if you're up for a comedy publication.
    it's just the same as 'Bouncing Back' by Alan Partridge, but featuring anecdotes about important religions figures of rival religions

Robin's got that, we listened to it once - the songs are about 10 minutes long and all the same all the way through, it's hilarious!
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Random Hand should totally do a cover of one of those songs.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 pm

your real name isn't jym, is it? scratch
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Hayfever. Hayfever really pisses me off.
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Seconded.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm

turded
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Have you seen the electronic things you stick up your nose to help with hayfever? They look fun...

The credit crunch still pisses me off today.
    My flat mates have been ringing constantly, as our flat might be repossessed at any minute.... I'm thinking I might have to travel to Leeds tomorrow, as they were already pissed off that they had to move my stuff into the new flat... but now we don't even have a flat... oh dear!
    I hope the repossession people don't take my stuff... that would be tragic... I've left my N64 there Sad

Oh well... I'm listening to the mighty mighty bosstones... thats cheering me up Surprised
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:38 am

The repo men cant exactly take what they're not entitled to take, your property should be fine.
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:02 am

Francis wrote:
    sarahmay wrote:

LOL@ monk rock i dunno why that made me laugh so much

what pissed me off today, people that sit next to you on the bus that stink even tho there are plenty of seats empty!!
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 am

sarahmay wrote: LOL@ monk rock i dunno why that made me laugh so much

what pissed me off today, people that sit next to you on the bus that stink even tho there are plenty of seats empty!!

Seriously? you don't like that... It turns me on when that happens! I love stinky strangers!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 am

lol thats as annoying s wen people go out of there way not to sit next to u cos u ahave a mohawk n a dead kennedys tshirt
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:50 am

unfortunately i cant say stinky strangers turn me on, its just not my thing , but ya know whatever floats yer boat! Very Happy
    haha yes i always think i look very antisocial and i scowl, i mean i wudnt sit next to me on a bus if i saw mee (if that makes sense!!)
    also the bus driver stopped for a cig. i was late annoyed, and getting so intimate with the wall we were on talking terms (i was trying to sit as far away as possible from the man that reeked of piss)!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:09 pm

i remember when i had a skinhead, never had to worry about getting a seat on the train. maybe thats the answer.

as far as annoying other commuters, i get conan's syndrome, if i'm looking for a seat and someone has their feet up on the seat next to them or their little handag taking up a seat in an attempt to sit alone, ill go for that one.

that'll learn them
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm

I got on the bus the other day and I had a bag, suitcase and laptop, so I sat in the front seats (on this bus there's some single seats at the front, which are labeled to allow disabled people to use if they need them - fair play) to avoid having to take up an entire seat with my stuff or smacking anyone upside the head with it all trying to get past. Sounds fair?

Completely out of the blue as I was getting off, an old guy who was sat behind me went 'Oh, I can sit in the disabled seats now...' and when I looked at him he started having a go at me about the fact that there was a label and stuff, completely ignoring the fact that I had more stuff than I could comfortably carry, the fact that he already had a seat (that didn't have any less leg-room than the one I was in), and the main thing - he wasn't even disabled! At all! I was more disabled than he was.

Cock. Rant over Smile
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 pm

cock rants ftw
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 pm

I was on a 4 hour coach journey with a woman who sat next to me who stank... and she had a tash as well.... which made the trip even more unbearable...

Now I tend to put my bag on the seat next to me and when people get on I pretend I'm asleep... that works quite well...
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm

iamemmao wrote:I was on a 4 hour coach journey with a woman who sat next to me who stank... and she had a tash as well.... which made the trip even more unbearable...

Now I tend to put my bag on the seat next to me and when people get on I pretend I'm asleep... that works quite well...

That was my tried and tested method for avoiding drunk people on the last train back from gigs. Driving is so much better. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:19 pm