Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Furious D
ScottMoon
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Brooksy
NotRich
iamemmao
ferrrn
Peeky
scottus86
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
therur
ebo
Katie
Cap'n Lee
20 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Is that a lesbian thingy about to perform cunnilingus?

Now I've lowered the tone a little bit - I'M BACK! You probably haven't noticed I've been gone but my laptop died about this time last week and I've only been able to sort it out today, bloody Cypriots and their lazy can't be arsed attitude towards everything.

I needed a new hard drive and therefore a new copy of Windows 7 so now I'm re-downloading all of my programs like Skype and Steam and trying to transfer all of my music from my iPod. I did lose all of my photographs though Sad.

I've still got the knackered hard drive so I'll have to find a way to recover it.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 Hard_Drive_Crash
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Another week in work finished. I don't know where to watch the football tonight. I could either walk up to the bar I work in which is a mile uphill in 30+ degree heat, walk down to the pool bar which isn't too far away but I won't know anyone, or just not watch it at all.

Back in the UK next week! I get to see my rats and my wife and eat at my favourite restaurants.
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 pm

I hope you went with your last choice, it was absoloutley shocking. I've seen Exeter City play better.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm a Liverpool fan. I'm used to disappointment like that.
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:58 am

I just got back from seeing Bill Bailey at Ashton Gate! It was well good even though the seats were crazy uncomfortable
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 am

good weekend, alcomohol was conusmed to some extent, lee nd memeow wer out for drinks and we got to suit up
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 pm

and lee's hair was badass
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 pm

I've seen a photo of it. It's not as badass as previously claimed.
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 am

Just got in from Toots and The Maytals, what an entertaining evening! however could have played a few more songs.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 am

I can't believe that guy is still going!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 am

The Amazing Fletch wrote:I've seen a photo of it. It's not as badass as previously claimed.

more badass than yours, homes
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 pm

The England squad went to visit a South African orphanage this morning.

"It's so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible" said Jamal Umboto, aged six.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 516905797_267d2d2e13_o
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:25 pm

bbc wrote:1222The Commons is absolutely packed, with just about 10 minutes to go until George Osborne begins his Budget speech.

pale

ed:
    bbc wrote:1248The coalition believes that the bulk of the deficit reduction must come from lower spending rather than higher taxes, Mr Osborne confirms. Research shows, he says, that spending cuts are a more effective way of reducing the deficit.

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 865997
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:56 pm

I still expect there to be quite large tax increases though.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:00 pm

think he was heading for a 80% spending decrease, 20% tax increase.

hes trying to stimulate growth and cut spending at the same time thats not the easyist thing to do, I would asume he will tax the 40k + a yeah earners alot whilst avoid increasing busines related tax at all.

also HA SUCK IT RICH NO PAY RISE FOR YOU IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS

ed: cuts to housing benifit, disability benifit, freeze on child suport, cut to tax credits, cut to coperation tax ( cheers )
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 pm

fucking BAM 20% vat
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:26 pm

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:36 pm

bbc wrote:1322From midnight, higher-rate taxpayers will pay 28% on their capital gains

thats much more restrained than every one was expecting, when interviewed he was sugesting 40% minimum with any one in the 40% income tax braket having to pay 50%+

Im prety damn impresed tbqh all the changes seem to be resonable long term thoughrt out things, I was expecting a load of knee jerk cuts that got eased over time.

also the comment on that graph thing /o\
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 pm

I have an interview for a proper job tomorrow.... I'm stupidly nervous...

Sad
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Just cry, it's been proven to work in interviews.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 pm

bad feltch, no!
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Get drunk before, and you'll feel like you know everything!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 pm

geting adicted to poka on my phone again, god bless that reset bank roll button

ED: ALLSSO WAAALLMMMM

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:35 am