Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Furious D
ScottMoon
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Brooksy
NotRich
iamemmao
ferrrn
Peeky
scottus86
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
therur
ebo
Katie
Cap'n Lee
20 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 pm

what do you mean? we don't even look alike...

bobby on the left and lee on the right, that is an old photo though, bobby's hair is much shorter now and i don't bleach my hair anymore
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue May 04, 2010 11:31 pm

ways memma could afford to come out on friday

1. borrow money from her family (and not pay it back if necessary)
    2. steal dvds from shops then take them to other shops to part exchange
    3. deal drugs out of the house and/or ice-cream van (needs capitol, may require other methods first)
    4. invent some kind of new sandwich
    5. install software in a bank system that routes fractions of pennies into her account
    6. win battle of the bands
    7. push a rich uncle down the stairs
    8. push rich down the stairs (i'll put a tenner in that one)
    9. turn up with no money then moan about how we guilted her into turning up until we buy her a drink
    10. marry bobby (time is ticking on this one)

Last edited by Cap'n Lee on Wed May 05, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed May 05, 2010 12:50 am

il throw in 20 if you push rich down the stairs.

the other rich method is borow dvds from your mates then sell them, later in the pub argue that theirs nothing wrong with stealing from your mates to your mates
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 am

there was a further stipulation.

it's okay to steal from friends if they're also racist. you know, seeing as racists aren't real people...

usually i just leave it there with an in-joke, but this time i feel the need to explain this. When watching This Is England, Rich didn't understand why combo was crying because he couldn't comprehend the idea of a racist man having emotions.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 am

Go busking. Can't sing? Can't play an instrument? It's ok, neither can most buskers.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed May 05, 2010 10:50 am

The Amazing Fletch wrote:Go busking. Can't sing? Can't play an instrument? It's ok, be a promoter instead.

fixed
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Money making schemes are awesome!

I already had to borrow money off my dad because I had no food, so that's out, I can't ask for money twice in one week.... How easy would it be to throw rich down the stairs? My flat mate has hundreds of DVD's I could try to sell before she found out, BUT she has pretty bad taste in films so I don't think I'll get much for them.. Ermm... I can play guitar but I don't have one in Leeds and I certainly can't sing so botb and busking is out. There's enough drug dealers around my way, I might get in troubles for dealing on their turf. I might try and invent a sandwich! Maybe I could go on dragons den with it...
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed May 05, 2010 1:14 pm

i dibs taste-tester

perhaps leeds is hosting some kind of tetris tournament with a cash prize, might be worth checking.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed May 05, 2010 2:33 pm

I just had a banana sandwich for lunch, can I claim to invent that? Its a sandwich I forget about, but it's definitely a winner Smile yum! And I don't think I want to play tetris again for a very long time...
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed May 05, 2010 3:03 pm

please tell me you don't put butter on them, that sounds grotesque No

skeeter used to eat banana sandwiches in doug, i'm afraid you can't claim that one
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed May 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Of course they have butter on, that's the only way to go! Damn that skeeter... The best sandwiches ever are a toss up between tuna, cheese & cucumber... and bacon, avacado & mayo, I just can't decide which one is the best Neutral AND they have to be made at home, I have a little bit of a phobia of store bought sandwiches...
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed May 05, 2010 3:35 pm

I eat alot of store samiches and I must say they are p.cool, ones from samich shops inparticular
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed May 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Well it depends what shops they are bought from and what the sandwich contains etc. There's lots of different factors to consider! Chicken fajita sandwiches from the smoothie place across the road from uni are super... But when sandwiches are like this:

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 12 Sand

Its a no go area Shocked
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed May 05, 2010 4:21 pm

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed May 05, 2010 5:40 pm

morison samiches, good
    sainsbury samiches, good
    M & S samiches, brilient if your on the moterway
    waitroes, bout the same as MnS only buy if on rought to some where as expencive
    tescos, rule of thumb the devil but some of their wraps intrest me
    the greasy cafe (called Cafe) down the street from work, awesome, cheep as and Huge amounts of ham
    The olive tree, God like, expencive but oh god so worth it, one of their samiches is so good it makes me shit blood
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 pm

not me, i'm the boy with the golden bumhole
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed May 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Brie and apple baguettes are the shiznit. I used to buy them from a sandwich shop in Kendal called Donuts.

I've just got home from work and now I have to take my rats to the vets because they have some lumps. They should be ok though.
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Wed May 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Bye bye sixth form, you evil bastard. I'm so going to college in september, i totally chose the wrong subjects this year.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 pm

I thought that once and quit education altogether and I turned out ok. What's so bad about your subjects?
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Wed May 05, 2010 9:11 pm

I took biology, physics, maths and performing arts. I love biology but i ended up dropping maths half way through the year. Physics is insanely difficult and it's basically just another form of maths and performing arts just has way to much coursework.

So yeah, i'm keeping biology up at college but with enviromental studies and government and politics instead because they sound really ineteresting and they're 100% exam based. I'm definately not ready to leave education yet though, that's for sure.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed May 05, 2010 9:22 pm

I have four weeks and a day until I'm completely out of education.... Scary, I have to pretend to be a proper grown up and stuff then!

Are you thinking of going to uni therur?
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Wed May 05, 2010 9:27 pm

I've been toying with the idea, i'm gonna see how things go for a while and decide another time.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 pm

i've just read an article about worries amongst the music industry due to newer, easier methods of freely sharing music

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/04/the-freeloaders/8027/

i know i've ranted about this plenty of times before, but does anyone care enough to chip in with their feelings on the article or the matter in general?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed May 05, 2010 9:58 pm

I never liked coursework either. Mostly (read entirely) because I had to do it in my own time. With exams you can just put down what's needed and then it's over in a few hours. Practical exams are good too, especially the "I've broken it now you fix it" kind.

Cap'n Lee wrote:i've just read an article about worries amongst the music industry due to newer, easier methods of freely sharing music

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/04/the-freeloaders/8027/

i know i've ranted about this plenty of times before, but does anyone care enough to chip in with their feelings on the article or the matter in general?

I have a few feelings on the matter but I reckon it's for another thread.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed May 05, 2010 10:27 pm

well....?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 pm