Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Furious D
ScottMoon
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Brooksy
NotRich
iamemmao
ferrrn
Peeky
scottus86
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
therur
ebo
Katie
Cap'n Lee
20 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 30 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 pm

i dunno, im going out for nialls birthday, don't know where
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 30 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:59 pm

santiagoes
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 pm

it's nialls birthday so it up to him, if i tried to get him to go somewhere for my benefit, i'd be no better than amanda
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 pm

thats whats listed on the face book type event was what i was meaning
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:34 pm

in that case... shut your ugly face, flanders!
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:10 pm

I might get well pissed tonight.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:41 pm

tis going to be a grood night
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Wish I was going out.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Just a few more hours in work then I'm off to another part of the island with some lads from work. We've got a watersports day tomorrow but we thought we'd go a night earlier and have a few drinks. That and we didn't fancy getting up at 5am to travel.

Wakeboarding, waterskiing, snorkelling and a banana boat. Plus a few other things. All that for 10 Euros.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:I'm off to another part of the island with some lads from work. We've got a watersports day tomorrow
    The Amazing Fletch wrote:I'm off to another part of the island with some lads from work. We've got a watersports day tomorrow
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:54 pm

eating a delisiouse apple, its nomish
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Is it a pink lady?
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:09 pm

its partialy digested
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:34 pm

shabby, and its raining and im biking to work. fun times
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Reel Big Moose wrote:shabby, and its raining and im biking to work. fun times

Do you know what you need for that?

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 30 L_Plates
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:15 pm

It seems that I can't draw seahorses or ghosts.

I'm rubbish.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:25 am

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 30 Seahorse
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 am

That's amazing, I might have to steal it.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am

the horse actualy died in 1920 so its a spooky ghoste as well
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:51 am

You're a genius. Fancy drawing me a cottage?

Last edited by iamemmao on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I did a silly.)
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm

lie the pie? maby when i get home
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 30 George-Michael
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:49 pm

iv desided im going to be a laungage pedant and refuse to recognise when a word changes meaning (tbh if enough people are stupid we shouldnt change the word to suit their retardeness)

first step is pointing out that A dongle is a hardware key to enable a software app no anything vaguly dick shaped you stick in your usb port

also dwarfs rule
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:27 pm

i don't know, really. language changes, it's what it does. i refuse to allow 'literally' to mean 'metaphorically, but i'm a jackass' but do we really need to use 'decimate' in our day-to-day speech to care?

i would say dwarves rule, both are acceptable, but dwarfs implies they're humans suffering from dwarfism Smile
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:32 pm

is that an afliction that makes you build silly complicated projects for no good reason?

edit: and if you work in retail (broker) do apsolutaly everything under the sun APART FROM YOUR FUCKING JOB just to piss bob off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm