Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Furious D
ScottMoon
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Brooksy
NotRich
iamemmao
ferrrn
Peeky
scottus86
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
therur
ebo
Katie
Cap'n Lee
20 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by therur Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm

I got chilie and cameroon in mine, consider yourselves lucky.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:28 am

i know who the human project are bobby, I was just being stupid and immature cos i know their bassist occasionly graces us with his presence
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:05 pm

ITS YOUR FAULT DAVE
    (i realised that as soon as I posted, seriously I need coffey on an intravinouse drip to function)

feltch star a thread of peoples sweap stakes will ya
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 pm

he's too lazy, he's a big sleepy mexican these days
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:33 pm

I have you know I was up at 5.30 to do a pool circuit. I have just finished for the day. Now I've got to plumb in my new washing machine. I now also have something to sit on outside. It may be a book reading afternoon in the sun.

I'm off out tonight to a steak house. 32 euros for a three course meal and as many drinks as you can stomach in two hours. I may not be going for a run tomorrow morning.

Would anybody be interested in a little sweeptake of our own. Obviously you would have to trust me with picking the names and teams but hey, I'm an honest guy!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 pm

just got some agm minuets and apologising letter from cattles, who lost me ~15 grand 2 years ago ofering to buy my shares of me for 1p each, they can Well fuck off. this realy reminded me about how large cunts some of the bankers wer
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 pm

lightowler wrote:Bizniss bizniss bizniss. Stox n chers. Cowz fajynas

Sleep Sleep Sleep
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

LOL.

My flatmates ex has gone mental again, last time it happened we had to call the police, I think this time we should try and get him sectioned... like on peep show... does anyone know if you actually can??
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm

quiet memma, you're distracting from feltch's genius Smile

yahoo answers is always here for advice and/or giggles
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080203033729AAw1NnG
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:40 pm

I get brain damage if I read too many of Fletch's posts without posting something myself.

I'm totally going to get him sectioned, he's a lovely bloke, but he is psycho....
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:45 pm

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/

everything i read about this show just gets me more and more excited
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:18 pm

IMPORTANT BULLITIN, STATUS URGANTLY AWESOME

when your using google street view you can right click and turn 3d mode on!!!!!!

THEN IF THATS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU AWESOME SEAKING JUNKIES

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/174591
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:36 pm

I saw a bunch of other videos by the lego guy. He's got a whole collection of them. (The minigun was definitely the best one - click these words)
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 am

some people have way way way too much time on there hands
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Boy its quiet around here....

I started packing today as I shall be moving soon... so far all I've managed to do is put some books in a box Neutral this is going to take me a while... deary me....
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am

your 1 post away from 500posts!!! what ever you do don't waste it
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 Trash-can
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 pm

your now about half as cool as me/dave and 1/3 as cool as feltch. well done

full 40 posts coller than parg as well!!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm

quiet bobby, you half-a-lee, you
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 pm

hartaly what?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm so cool.

I'm still packing... I've sorted out two big boxes of crap that I've had in my room for ages, I'm such a hoarder so they were jam packed. I've been brutal and thrown shit loads out and can now fit the contents into half of one box so I think I've done very well.... Found all sorts of crap though, I completely forgot in first year I collected every single morrisons receipt I got.... I spent about £650 apparently. Also had a bus ticket from 2007 Neutral On the plus side, I did find my star wars lego watch! Win!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 2hqv1fs
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Today I ahs mainly been going to the dentist and listening to king prawn, and as ever laughing way too much when in racist copper he goes 'tell me to go back where im from, I say where? East larndan?' mainly for how he suddenly becomes the worlds leading cockney geeze.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:22 pm

im going for vuvuzalar hteamed posts today due to BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 295999_Vuvu_05
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 20 Photo64

Today is totally going to go like yesterday... sit in the sun, do some drawing, listen to some good tunes, apply for some jobs and do a bit of packing. YAY!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:35 pm