Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Wreckless Jake
Rich
NotRich
Francis
MangoSkeejykins
Andy DTA
ferrrn
sarahmay
SkankinDragon
therur
ScottMoon
iamemmao
Joe G
Reel Big Moose
MidlandsDan
christinamarie
Peeky
ScaredOfPoo
Steff
elliemon
jimmykebab
Summers
Uncle J
Parg
scottus86
sian
Katie
Furious D
The Amazing Fletch
Jess
Foxxe
Cap'n Lee
lightowler
37 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm

just realised i've attained the rank of captain, i rock!
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by iamemmao Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Now you really are Cap'n Lee....

Today, I've got to pack because I'm running away to Glasgow tomorrow... woo.. but I hate packing... and all my clothes are wet... eugh.. I might to have to dry them with my hair dryer, ha, wouldn't be the first time I've had to do that! Hmmm...
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm

aww man hair dryers take forever drying clothes!! and i swear it always smells kinda funny that way! Sad
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Happy Camel wrote:
    Steff wrote:I've just finished the 59th hour of work this week... I think that's illegal, isn't it?

I worked 70+ hours for 2 months last summer and nearly had an emotional break down at the end of it, haha. Be careful!

70 hours a week? Neutral
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 pm

She's a nurse, innit.

I had to put my rat down today. The poor little thing had a stroke and she wasn't eating or drinking anymore. It's only been a few months since my last rat passed away. The wife isn't here either because she's at Anfield tonight. I'll let her know later on tonight.
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Steff wrote:I am looking at prices for CD pressing. Minimum quantity I can get a quote for is 500, I was thinking of starting off with 100 : (

http://www.duplicationcentre.co.uk/
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Summers wrote:
    Steff wrote:I am looking at prices for CD pressing. Minimum quantity I can get a quote for is 500, I was thinking of starting off with 100 : (

http://www.duplicationcentre.co.uk/

yay Smile

Edit: WOW NOW PICKLES.

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 40 Whut10

Jesus Fish, and only blonde, blue eyed models? HMMM.
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:

I had to put my rat down today. The poor little thing had a stroke and she wasn't eating or drinking anymore. It's only been a few months since my last rat passed away. The wife isn't here either because she's at Anfield tonight. I'll let her know later on tonight.

Aww Fletch, that's so sad. Hope you're ok. These things always seem to happen in clusters.

I spent an hour today attempting to comb small maggots out of a stray cats fur... and its wounds... and its poor little willy.
    I think that's now become number one out of my top three most disgusting moments in practice. I had a good scrub when I got home but I still feel itchy! Shocked
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:

Condolences.

Katie wrote: and its poor little willy

Is it true that cat's penises are barbed, or barbs appear when they have an erection? If so why? Question
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 pm

crikey! one of my rabbits got put down because it had maggots in a wound and there were too many i guess or something like that Sad sorry to hear about your rat fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 pm

It's so the girl cat can't get away.

Poor Pebbles. She wasn't moving at all and I wasn't going to leave it as long as I did last time because it just isn't fair. I had to scrounge a lift to get there too.

Steroids may have worked but she wouldn't have been completely healthy and I didn't want her to suffer any more.
    ba-ba
    ba-ba
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by ba-ba Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Steff wrote:I've just finished the 59th hour of work this week... I think that's illegal, isn't it?
    at least people administering medication don't work that long!

oh wait, hang on...
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:02 pm

ba-ba wrote:
    at least people administering medication don't work that long!

oh wait, hang on...

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 40 270916539_5a9c0691ef
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:07 pm

MidlandsDan wrote:

Is it true that cat's penises are barbed, or barbs appear when they have an erection? If so why? Question

Yup, completely true. It's because cats are what are known as 'stimulated ovulaters'... ie, when the female cat is in heat, she'll be receptive to the male cat, but won't yet have released an egg to be fertilised. The barbs in the male's penis stimulate an egg to be released, and she can then get pregnant. Therefore, cats need to be mated a few times in order to get pregnant.

Our lecturer told us a funny story about a nurse who used to use a mascara brush to stimulate a penis in her female cat when she was on heat - stopped all the yowling and other heat-related behavous, without her getting pregnant Laughing
    Funny.... but really not right.

Also, another interesting fact about penises - cats and dogs have a small bone in theirs, known as the 'os penis'.

Cool
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:19 pm

I heard that somewhere. I think it's also true that kangaroos have forked vaginas. The females do, at least.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:03 am

Katie wrote:
    Yup, completely true. It's because cats are what are known as 'stimulated ovulaters'... ie, when the female cat is in heat, she'll be receptive to the male cat, but won't yet have released an egg to be fertilised. The barbs in the male's penis stimulate an egg to be released, and she can then get pregnant. Therefore, cats need to be mated a few times in order to get pregnant.

Cheers.

I have more questions.

Do female cats generally enjoy the barbs or not?

It doesn't sound too pleasant but then they have evolved into it so maybe they are kinky. It might sound ridiculous to some that they would not enjoy something which for them is natural, but bear in mind that insects eat eachother after mating.

-------

http://skamutiny.vampire-legend.net/viewtopic.forum?t=399

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:08 pm