Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Wreckless Jake
Rich
NotRich
Francis
MangoSkeejykins
Andy DTA
ferrrn
sarahmay
SkankinDragon
therur
ScottMoon
iamemmao
Joe G
Reel Big Moose
MidlandsDan
christinamarie
Peeky
ScaredOfPoo
Steff
elliemon
jimmykebab
Summers
Uncle J
Parg
scottus86
sian
Katie
Furious D
The Amazing Fletch
Jess
Foxxe
Cap'n Lee
lightowler
37 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread Empty the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Tue May 19, 2009 11:50 am

Builders are making me Rage, He asked for me to get two men on site then when they turned up told them that the work he asked me to do cant be done yet, so i've just lost about £500 due to his lies and decievery>
    on top of that half way through the job he got the cleaners to come in and clean the site, this was half way through the job... and oh look the site got dirty again and now hes going to charge me for the second clean even though painters dont make dust mastic scrapes etc etc.

on a plus point i just fit an 18 foot ladder into a ford focus, quite proud of myself
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue May 19, 2009 11:53 am

got a blister on my finger from playing bass for an hour last night, for fucks sake.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Tue May 19, 2009 11:58 am

read that as blister on my foot, was impressed!
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Foxxe Tue May 19, 2009 12:02 pm

An hour of foot-bass? That's some stamina!

I've got an exam at 2pm so I'm sat around waiting til then and occasionally looking over notes
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Tue May 19, 2009 12:30 pm

I have a raging cold which I'm going to try and pass off was swine flu to my uni so I can get out of the exam on Thursday.
    I've run out of tissues and bog roll so I've had to resort to tissue paper to blow my nose with. For anyone who has ever wondered, it's a rubbish replacement!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue May 19, 2009 1:47 pm

I have the wife's grandparents staying for a whole week. Beath that, motherfuckers.

I also snapped my yo-yo string last Friday. I've got some new strings that came in the post now so I'm not that fussed anymore.
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Tue May 19, 2009 1:55 pm

I am in Edinburgh, I had a funny dream about people growing plant-like tentacles from their faces.
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Tue May 19, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm eating a bowl of delicious cereal in between lectures. We're doing bone structure and the skeleton this afternoon, how very exciting.
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Tue May 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Katie wrote:I'm eating a bowl of delicious cereal in between lectures. We're doing bone structure and the skeleton this afternoon, how very exciting.

What cereal?
    sian
    sian
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by sian Tue May 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Soaked from walking back from a 9:30 rehearsal at uni.. now sitting down to write dissertation. (today's chapter: two tone, skinheads & all that jazz.. haven't done my research properly, so cue winging it!)
    On the plus side, think i finished the reggae chapter. How exciting.
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Tue May 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Furious D wrote:
    Katie wrote:I'm eating a bowl of delicious cereal in between lectures. We're doing bone structure and the skeleton this afternoon, how very exciting.

What cereal?

All Bran with sultanas. It's SO good Very Happy
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue May 19, 2009 2:55 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread Sl1u83
    TEEN GIRL SQUAD'd!
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Tue May 19, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm doing a week training course for a part of my electrician course, also the computers here are rubbish, and am relising why people don't like internet explorer!
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Tue May 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Ima doing my GCSEs! Turns out you don't actually need to teach the stuff that's gonna be in the exam if you're an IT teacher. Who knew?
    sian
    sian
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by sian Tue May 19, 2009 5:42 pm

haha remember people complaining about that exact same thing back in the day (i avoided taking IT though... skills)

hope they're going ok aaanyways!

on topic: i just had a cup-a-soup. still to start the two tone chapter. turns out that when you 'finish writing a chapter' at 1am, listening to dub, with a chemically imbalanced brain, it might take a leedle editing Rolling Eyes
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Tue May 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Sell it to a crazy street preacher and say it's proof that the end of the world is coming. An easy £5 or so.
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Foxxe Tue May 19, 2009 6:21 pm

while we're on the subject of Teen Girl Squad, my exam: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread ItsOver-1
    Uncle J
    Uncle J
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Uncle J Tue May 19, 2009 6:46 pm

i'm currently in Bungay. Easily the worlds dullest town.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue May 19, 2009 7:03 pm

I snicker at the signs for Bungay like an immature little boy. What are you doing there?
    Uncle J
    Uncle J
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Uncle J Tue May 19, 2009 7:14 pm

my folks live here, i personally love the bus shelter blocking out "bun" on the Bungay Shopper sign.

Really must get a pic of that.
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Tue May 19, 2009 7:39 pm

I rooted out a load of old stuff from my mums house when i was home yesterday. I found my old MD player and a box of MD's, one of which was an old live recording from a gig my old band FBD played. Crazy nostalgia.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Happy Camel wrote:I have a raging cold which I'm going to try and pass off was swine flu to my uni so I can get out of the exam on Thursday.
    I've run out of tissues and bog roll so I've had to resort to tissue paper to blow my nose with. For anyone who has ever wondered, it's a rubbish replacement!

im no doctor but TGS made me get my paint brush skills out and make you A SEMI OFFICIAL SKAMUTINY DOCTORS SKETCH ACSEPTED IN ALL GOOD UNIVERSITIES*

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread Swineflued
    *not accepted in any unis

edit: ric has swine flu
    jimmykebab
    jimmykebab
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by jimmykebab Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm

My mate's girlfriend just walked out on him cos he spent £140 on Uridium on a FREE ONLINE game called Dark Orbit.... What a plonker
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Tue May 19, 2009 8:11 pm

lightowler wrote:
    Happy Camel wrote:I have a raging cold which I'm going to try and pass off was swine flu to my uni so I can get out of the exam on Thursday.

im no doctor but TGS made me get my paint brush skills out and make you A SEMI OFFICEIAL SKAMUTINY DOCTORS SCETCH ACSEPTED IN ALL GOOD UNIVERCITIES*

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread Swineflued
    *not acsepted in any unis

edit: ric has swine flu

hahaha, cheers! I'll email my lecturer telling her something awful has happened and insert that picture.

I really can't believe I am this ill before an exam again. I had meningitis the day before the christmas one and now I have unofficial swine flu. My health is cursed!!!
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Tue May 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Say you have bird flu. Now it's gone underground it's much cooler than that mainstream sellout swine flu.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:48 pm