Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Wreckless Jake
Rich
NotRich
Francis
MangoSkeejykins
Andy DTA
ferrrn
sarahmay
SkankinDragon
therur
ScottMoon
iamemmao
Joe G
Reel Big Moose
MidlandsDan
christinamarie
Peeky
ScaredOfPoo
Steff
elliemon
jimmykebab
Summers
Uncle J
Parg
scottus86
sian
Katie
Furious D
The Amazing Fletch
Jess
Foxxe
Cap'n Lee
lightowler
37 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Wed May 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Happy Camel wrote:I've been revising/wasting time on the internet for about 12 hours now.... I'm not even washed or dressed yet. I'm horrid, I know.

i miss those days - the revising bit
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Jess Wed May 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Sadly not my teeth. I really have no idea why that's my avatar, I just flicked through My Pictures and it looked slightly interesting. I'll find something more appropriate soon... maybe.

Haha, yes. This is a good, if slightly unhygienic, life I lead!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed May 20, 2009 11:46 pm

It reminds me of the start of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I like the film, even though people call me gay for liking it.
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Thu May 21, 2009 12:36 am

I've never seen the actual film, I went to see the stage show in Edinburgh a couple of years ago though which was good. I had a cheap seat at the very back though were you were practically watching the tops of the actors heads bob about the stage which slightly ruined the experience.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu May 21, 2009 2:23 am

sleep time so time for bed, recap of an awesome night
    got in stresed from work, opend the rum
    rum was good
    to the intranet, internet space ships wer still glitch from patch day so been ship spinning and chating/you tube with rest of rum
    now trying to remeber how the fuck im going to get up for work in the morning
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Thu May 21, 2009 9:16 am

I've woken up before 8am! Something must be wrong.
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Foxxe Thu May 21, 2009 10:05 am

I meant to get up at 7, exam at 9.30!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu May 21, 2009 10:24 am

i got up at 6.30! been at work for an hour Sad damn you sutdant types
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Thu May 21, 2009 10:28 am

I was up at 7:30, but could have easily gotten up at 6:30, because the sun was shining n some cunt out side my room was chucking bottles into a bottle bank as loud as he could!
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Thu May 21, 2009 12:34 pm

i just woke up at 6.30 this morning naturally and it looked so pretty and peaceful outside!
    but then i went back to sleep and got up 2hours later haha
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Thu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm

I went to sleep watching Fargo then woke up at 8, 9, 10, 11, dozed till 12, then got up and had a nice greasy spoon breakfast. Lovely Smile
    sian
    sian
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by sian Thu May 21, 2009 5:36 pm

woke up at 9, got up at 11... only had about 4 hours sleep though Sad knackered!

am writing an essay on rock music as an expression of identity... just for a break from the dissertation... cant hardly focus though pale

laaaame
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Thu May 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Skipped business studies last revision session and went to RE lesson. The teacher man gave us chocolate with some stuff in it and we watched lots of stuff about conspiracy theories. Basically the whole class is really paranoid now. Then we went to business studies revision and the science teacher came in and told us we should be in science. So about half an hour later we went to science. Then we went home. And I didn't even have an exam today Smile
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Foxxe Thu May 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Finished exams for today, been smokin and playin guitar in the garden for a while but the sun's gone in now.
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Fri May 22, 2009 12:50 am

I finished my exam at 11.30 and sat in the bar drinking 2 for 1 cocktails for 9 hours, yay! I had dry roasted peanuts for lunch and kettle chips for dinner. I feel quite drunk now, but that's fine because I am technically finished studying all the really difficult things until October at least. I have never been happier, YEAH!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 22, 2009 2:57 am

2 hours to late but congratulations on finishing your exams then geting drunk, drunk student times are bestest student times
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri May 22, 2009 9:18 am

The toilet roll's the wrong way round, the glasses aren't in the right place, the fridge was left open all night AND I CAN'T FIND MY CHEESE GRATER!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 22, 2009 11:50 am

the cheese graters in the sink under the culander, pluss you putting cheese on your cerial since the milks now warm or somethign?

I just talkied my way out of a parking tiket, prety happy with myself
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Fri May 22, 2009 12:20 pm

well my dad own this car park.. blah blah blah lol
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri May 22, 2009 12:22 pm

and thats why ellie is cooler than bobby!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 22, 2009 1:11 pm

we do own a carpark actualy (sort off, it came with the factory so technicaly the pension fund owns it and its derilict anyway) but no this was in gool and i got away with it because they wer realy nice people and agreed with me that a stearn talking to was what was needed in this situation and not a 60 quid fine
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Fri May 22, 2009 2:32 pm

I am happy... my uni FINALLY got round to producing exam/assignment results and I passed everything, yay Very Happy
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 22, 2009 2:51 pm

congratulations!!

i just ate an awesome ham samich. was grooood
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Fri May 22, 2009 3:02 pm

lightowler wrote:congratulations!!

i just ate an awesome ham samich. was grooood

Cool sig! Have you sean all the team fortress videos on you tube?
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 22, 2009 3:04 pm

your mum jokes are always funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 am