Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Wreckless Jake
Rich
NotRich
Francis
MangoSkeejykins
Andy DTA
ferrrn
sarahmay
SkankinDragon
therur
ScottMoon
iamemmao
Joe G
Reel Big Moose
MidlandsDan
christinamarie
Peeky
ScaredOfPoo
Steff
elliemon
jimmykebab
Summers
Uncle J
Parg
scottus86
sian
Katie
Furious D
The Amazing Fletch
Jess
Foxxe
Cap'n Lee
lightowler
37 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm

update to todays blog post

its now oficaly to hot to work in the office but a perfect tempriture to cruise round hull deliving paint striper and listerning to suiside bid, brb grabing car keys
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Furious D Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:00 pm

It is ridiculously hot. I nearly dissolved at last night's gig!
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:03 pm

My vote goes to: "it's too hot" as well. It was raining for a bit just now, and still too hot to move.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:06 pm

found out office has air con, found out how to turn it on.

happy bunny
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Foxxe Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 pm

you know it's too hot when you spend most of the day trying to find excuses not to wear unnecessary clothes and/or venture outside
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:46 pm

is really wierd up here, its raining but its still hotter outside then it is inside
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:03 pm

finished work early, got beer, got piza, heat doesnt seem so bad
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:59 pm

the rains bringing me downnn, but then again it was toooo hot before..
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:32 pm

it's raining? shit! i hadn't realised, being a hermit and all
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:56 pm

It's not raining here but it's a bit grey and windy. I don't mind that much because it means I can stay in my room for more than 5 minutes.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm loving the weather atm. Thunderstorms are awesome. Very Happy
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Steff wrote:I'm loving the men atm. gay trains are awesome. Very Happy

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 21 865997
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Foxxe Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:45 pm

figured out how to get on my roof today so been sat up there on a deck chair in the sun drinkin Red Stripe and smokin most the day, pretty good!
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:22 pm

I am Giles and I approve of the above message. Anything involving roofs is usually a good thing.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Red Stripe is my favourite lager, but that is for another thread.

I'm at work, so I'm not doing much.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 am

thats the spirit!!!

went to a gig last night, was expecting lezcore but got some kind of poppy indiesish outfit. they were quite good at what they did though and i've never seen joe's well so packed before. don't know what they were called, maybe katies can shed some light on that one?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 am

Indie-type bands always seem to draw a good crowd around here too.

I've just finished a night shift and now I've got to go into the city centre and then go to some shitty village fete today. Then I've got a gig tonight so no sleep till tomorrow it seems.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:52 am

The Amazing Fletch wrote:Indie-type bands always seem to draw a good crowd around here too.

I've just finished a night shift and now I've got to go into the city centre and then go to some shitty village fete today. Then I've got a gig tonight so no sleep till brooklyn it seems.

fixed
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:36 pm

it did rain yesterday morning, but now its all good!
    im feeling a trip to the beach Cool
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:thats the spirit!!!

went to a gig last night, was expecting lezcore but got some kind of poppy indiesish outfit. they were quite good at what they did though and i've never seen joe's well so packed before. don't know what they were called, maybe katies can shed some light on that one?

I'm assuming that's my sister's band? Didn't know you were going!

They're called Delorean Drivers. Were they very pretentious?

Lezcore... lolz!

I'm down South now... when's your gig again? I forgot.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:46 pm

thursday 23rd at The Unicorn, Camden
    it's free in as well, i want to hear no excuses Very Happy

the band on before Sarah's band were lezcore, just a drummer and a bass with loads of fuzz, quite good but they relied too much on samples, that always annoys me.
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:58 pm

for some reason that reminded me of the band hacksaw, they have just a drum n guitar n have a song called bog roll, where they get the crowd to have bog roll fights, great fun!
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Foxxe Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:13 pm

I've seen Hacksaw, they're a good laugh.
    My friend Olly booked them and Kunt and the Gang for a gig in our local here in Birmingham. He had to clean up all the bog roll and the management asked him not to put on bands anymore.
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:55 am

I'm feeling quite disturbed. I just heard my brother lose his virginity. Shocked
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 am

i got very drunk last night, to the extent my jaw really fucking hurts n i dont know why!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:26 pm