Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Wreckless Jake
Rich
NotRich
Francis
MangoSkeejykins
Andy DTA
ferrrn
sarahmay
SkankinDragon
therur
ScottMoon
iamemmao
Joe G
Reel Big Moose
MidlandsDan
christinamarie
Peeky
ScaredOfPoo
Steff
elliemon
jimmykebab
Summers
Uncle J
Parg
scottus86
sian
Katie
Furious D
The Amazing Fletch
Jess
Foxxe
Cap'n Lee
lightowler
37 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 39 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Wreckless Jake Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm

I have a hang over, pretty smashed last night, going to be the same tonight Neutral all I can remember is getting on stage with Flat back four.

Peter Bentham and the dinner ladies are cool, I had a nice chat to one of the dinner ladies.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 39 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:10 pm

They gave me a badge at Rebellion which said "I'm a dinner lady" on it.
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Francis Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:27 pm

flatback four are bloody awesome.

andy is a mate of ours
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Andy broke one of our mugs whilst wrestling in my front room. It was a good night.
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:23 pm

I'm trying to sew my dress a bit smaller so I can wear it tonight without flashing. I wish I had paid attention in sewing lessons at school now, it's all ballsing up!!
    I've stabbed myself so many times in the finger I could be mistaken for a diabetic, haha.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Ewwww... one of my brothers is diabetic and sometimes he only has to squeeze his fingers to get blood out, its well horrid!

Today... I forgot that it was saturday and made the mistake of going to town... eugh. I also went to uni... in summer... on a saturday... that was weird...
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Can Summers or Francis please change their avatar. It's getting me confused sometimes.
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 pm

I agree.

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 39 Hudson_aliens
    Tour's over man, tour's over.
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Francis Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 pm

the tour will live on in our hearts and avatars for ever
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Francis wrote:the tour will live on in our hearts and avatars for ever
    quiet summers!
    Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Wreckless Jake Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

I have a hangover and my legs ache. It was a good night.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 pm

I've just finished the 59th hour of work this week... I think that's illegal, isn't it?
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Steff wrote:I've just finished the 59th hour of work this week... I think that's illegal, isn't it?

The law don't mean shit in the face of large companies though does it...do you get over time?
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:31 pm

no more than 40 hours in a work week, you are allowed to work more, you just can't be forced into over 40 hours.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:no more than 40 hours in a work week, you are allowed to work more, you just can't be forced into over 40 hours.

Thats just not the way it works on the floor though eh? They find a way of forcing you.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 pm

I work 4 12-hour shifts every 8 days. I think I'm just about legit.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 am

yeah, some weeks i work over 40 but they're balanced out with weeks that I work well under 40.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 pm

feeling good despite not going to bed, found a cool bass sound on my synth and now has bass to the point of almost too much (if such a thing was possible) for the breakdown on one of our tracks. good times.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Reel Big Moose wrote:feeling good despite not going to bed, found a cool bass sound on my synth and now has bass to the point of almost too much (if such a thing was possible)

NEVARRRR!!!!
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 pm

I won 40 quid yesterday, after sticking a fiver on Barrichello winning the Grand Prix. Ker-ching.

I do however feel somewhat hungover this morning, which is not good.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:43 pm

NotRich wrote:...and it's smelling suspiciously like almonds, which is not good.
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:54 pm

I nuked my computer last night and now it is running lovelyley. And I'm going to get my eyes tested and hopefully get some contacts today, so I can see properly again Smile
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:15 pm

I am looking at prices for CD pressing. Minimum quantity I can get a quote for is 500, I was thinking of starting off with 100 : (
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Steff wrote:I've just finished the 59th hour of work this week... I think that's illegal, isn't it?

I worked 70+ hours for 2 months last summer and nearly had an emotional break down at the end of it, haha. Be careful!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:20 pm

mmm bass

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:35 am