Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Katie
ba-ba
MidlandsDan
Summers
sarahmay
NotRich
iamemmao
Steff
Foxxe
Jess
elliemon
Peeky
Furious D
lightowler
Parg
MangoSkeejykins
Cap'n Lee
The Amazing Fletch
scottus86
23 posters

Funny/Abstract/Strange/Different news stories.

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Funny/Abstract/Strange/Different news stories. - Page 12 Empty Re: Funny/Abstract/Strange/Different news stories.

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:39 pm

I think it will just block them. Come up with 'post blocked' or something. What happens to friends then?
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Funny/Abstract/Strange/Different news stories. - Page 12 Empty Re: Funny/Abstract/Strange/Different news stories.

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:43 pm

fucking sweet! YUSSSS!!!!
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:08 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:I think it will just block them. Come up with 'post blocked' or something. What happens to friends then?

You get a face load of jizz every time they reply to you.
    Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Wreckless Jake Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:57 am

Cap'n Lee wrote:hey admins... is there any way you could just make it so I can't see MidlandsDan's posts? it'll make things easier
    Easier option, sign off.

Seriously, if you dont like someones posts, just dont read them, is that simple enough?
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 pm

i do want to read posts from feltch, ricky h, bobby, therur, parg, peeky, emmao, pid (if he ever comes back), steff, scott (well, one of the scotts anyway), dave, andy, barefeet, al, jess, katie, summers and a whole lot more people on here, why should i cease to sign in because theres a couple of wankers treating every post as a personal advertisement/attempt to pick up girls.

If anything, i've now no reason to bitch, if i am continually pissed off at someone and having to correct them all of the time when they say balls-in-the-jug stupid shit, i no longer have to listen to it.

to quote burnt-face man... *ahem*

your days of mocking me over msn messenger are numbered, i've blocked you!

edit: i'm sorry... and ellie

Last edited by Cap'n Lee on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:31 pm

dude.
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:32 pm

elliemon wrote:dude.

Sweet.
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Word.

Also: suck it Peeky I'm higher than you on the Lee-o-meter Very Happy
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Post by Peeky Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:17 pm

your reading it the wrong way round, thats from lowest to highest-has to be, i mean why would Lee put Rich above everyone bar feltch?
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:56 pm

they were in no particular order, in my head i pair people up, katie and summers obviously, i pair up parg with therur and pair up the two scotts, bobby with feltch etc.. anyway, the point is i forgot both dimmers and ellie so neither could remind me of the other
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:02 pm

If it offends you: just don't listen to it.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:they were in no particular order, in my head i pair people up, katie and summers obviously, i pair up parg with therur and pair up the two scotts, bobby with feltch etc.. anyway, the point is i forgot both dimmers and ellie so neither could remind me of the other

Wait there's more than one scott? affraid

I kid, I kid.

Who was I mentaly paired with then?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Lee is Ska Mutiny's match maker I love you Haha!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Aww Lee though of me first. I love you
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:40 pm

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/07/cage_fighting_trannies/

2 drunken lads atack what they belive to be a trany on a night out, turns out to be a cage fighter. hole thing is wached on one of those fanci dance cctv things and the vidio is atached in the link, finding it hard to keep a strait face in the office
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm

That's near me, so proud Smile
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Those guys were just picking fights with anyone. People like that are one of the reasons I hate going out to regular places in town, full of cocks.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 pm

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2107079

everyone should be watching the live feed from this right now!
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:01 am

Apparently there's speculation that the balloon couldn't hold his weight so I guess that's a good thing

Cancel that; they found him

Now I can say it's rather ironic that his name's Falcon and yet it's a bad thing that he's flying without feeling guilty because he might have died
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:18 am

News just in: they found him! alive. at his house.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:54 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8382457.stm

No risk assessments. No fear. Just another rude motherfucker who didn't give a shit, in a story full of so many of them...most of whom will go unrecognised and forgotten.

I've been wasting my life.

See ya.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 pm

http://www.physorg.com/news179736700.html

Aberdeen have invented an automatic punning computer, it's still not as good as the humberside version (bobby)
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:28 pm

* Q: What do you call a washing machine with a september?

* A: An autumn-atic washer

im in love
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:16 am

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/year-987196-old-christmas.html

I predict Great things for this child in later life
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Dog saves family from fire that the cat started

dogs are better than cats, the end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 am