Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Cap'n Lee
The Amazing Fletch
6 posters

Strange question that probably nobody will be able to answer.

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Strange question that probably nobody will be able to answer. Empty Strange question that probably nobody will be able to answer.

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu May 28, 2009 3:45 pm

I've got this gig in Norwich next month and I think one of the bands could quite possibly appeal to the goth scene. Does anyone know any sort of online community that would be best to advertise this fact?

If anyone is interested, Pink Hearse (clicky) are who I'm talking about.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Strange question that probably nobody will be able to answer. Empty Re: Strange question that probably nobody will be able to answer.

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu May 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Strange question that probably nobody will be able to answer. Empty Re: Strange question that probably nobody will be able to answer.

Post by Foxxe Thu May 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Check if local universities have a goth society or anything like that
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Thu May 28, 2009 7:57 pm

does anyone find it a little wierd that some of their band members have love hearts around their names and some of the others dont? it's like those 2 aren't loved haha! poor nikki and fenton..

sorry i canne help you with your question fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu May 28, 2009 8:16 pm

They all hae love hearts around their names. If you like X-ray Spex you will like this band. Their music isn't particularly gothic but I just think that their image will appeal to them.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Fri May 29, 2009 1:14 am

oh i dunno why that is - i've refreshed it a few times and they dont show but i found them in the source so i guess your right. sorry pointless comment
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Sun May 31, 2009 8:37 pm

www.livejournal.com
    um and something to do with whitby would probably help
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Don't judge a band on their image necessarily, they might not appeal at all to a "Goth" crowd. In my experience most Goths are either into incredibly heavy stuff, or incredibly cheesy 80s stuff.

You look at a band like AFI, and even in their heyday, they were still "Gothed-up" yet played pretty fast punk.

But in answer to your question, i have no idea about any online Goth Communities and am therefore of little to no use whatsoever.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:01 pm

well skacommunity is prety dead, maby the goths will start hanging out their
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 pm

seems as though Ricky H has discovered the negative cap to the official streetlight steve cool-o-meter.

56 negative and 5 positive should not equal -41
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:47 pm

I'm on -48 now.
    FUCK YEAH.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 pm