Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Furious D
ScottMoon
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Brooksy
NotRich
iamemmao
ferrrn
Peeky
scottus86
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
therur
ebo
Katie
Cap'n Lee
20 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:20 pm

how about just suters face on the end of a cartoon hammer
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 3 2010-03-04%2015.28.39
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 pm

peeky cant grow facial hair
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:22 pm

This thread is win. You know the prison boxing team was gutted when Harry killed himself. Apparently he had a lethal jab.

What's blue and fucks old ladies?

Spoiler:
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 pm

if you're so smart, what would be a good sutcliffe mug slogan
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:38 am

cant touch this?

tonight im going to get hammerd?

your prosticute?

worlds best dad?
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:02 pm

worlds best dad is a good one, but since the mug is for tea i'm going for "yorkshire's finest"

on topic: i bought a bottle of rum for the weekend and ended up drinking the whjole thing last night, still pissed this morning, bleugh
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:30 pm

i'm going to put this out here because i've been mulling it over for a while and haven't thought of anything i'd be happy with

i have a metric fucktonne of films stored on my nas, all ripped from my dvd collection, every time my wii goes through the menu to play a movie it needs to collect the list of films which has gradually got longer and longer to do, not to mention that if i want to watch the goonies, i have to scroll down through them all to reach it.

what i need to do is to have some kind of subfolder system to minimise the huge list it loads before i can watch a movie but most of the time, i scroll through to find something i want to watch, so i wouldn't be a fan of an alphabetising subfolder system, also it would make categorising the goonies even harder (does it go in G or T?)

if i did it by category, i can imagine only going to 'comedy' thus i would stop watching a lot of good films due to apathy. plus where would i put forrest gump?

any ideas?
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:33 pm

obscure triva folders

Films with dog cock

films where the some one uses gogles

films where ze gogles do nothing
    etc.. etc..
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:36 pm

lightowler wrote:films where ze gogles do nothing

alien3 and mad max?
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:15 pm

temporary lay offs at work : / glad im drinking tonight
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:27 pm

temporary layoffs is just a weekend bobby, they have them all the time
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:48 pm

fuck feeling emo over employment law NEW AXE COP

http://www.axecop.com/
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm in uni on a saturday. How depressing.... and once I'm done in uni I have to go to morrisons... I hate supermarkets at weekends, but I have no food Sad
    ferrrn
    ferrrn
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by ferrrn Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 am

3 nose piercings and a cold is very inconvenient.

also i am attempting to write 1500 words about indymedia, and then after that i will be writing 2000 words about squatting and how it shouldnt be made illegal.

fun times...
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 am

Fuck i just whent to summers blog without thinking, in other news any one want to buy a focus
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm

I went to york yesterday and bought loads of fudge... then I ate loads of fudge.. and now I think I have a sugar hangover. I also lost my return train ticket and had to pay for a single, a return is £10.50 and a single £10.40... how the hell does that work?? Most expensive trip ever Sad Maybe I should buy your car lightowler and learn to drive...
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:33 pm

thats definitely the best order to do things

i just put an offer in on a flat, i feel like gordon fucking gekko
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Dude it would be like peep show or some shit.

I'm on parole. Wooo!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 pm

the whole flat is about the size of the living room in peep show, also I won't be living in a homeoffice building
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:58 pm

just orderd a new suit, feels good man
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 pm

do you feel like gordon fucking gekko too?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:44 pm

The other day I ordered a new 2.5" 320gb hard drive from amazon to replace the 60gb one in my PS3. That arrived no problem. I come to remove the hard drive from the caddy in the PS3. THE FUCKING SCREWS WON'T COME OUT! I thought it was my shitty precision screwdrivers so I went out and bought a new pair. Now I've just rounded the fucking screws off. Any tips?
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 pm

an elastic band

put an elastic band (not the whole loop, just one side of it) between the screw and the screwdriver. If it is possible to get a grip at all, it should fill in the gaps for you.
    Also try getting at it from the other side so you can use pliers to twist it out.
    I've been informed maplin do a tool that can be used to get out screws that you've fucked. procut code N18CX

failing that, use a drill and CAREFULLY drill through the screws. Won't be able to screw anything back in its place however.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Cheers man. That elastic band idea is genius. I got them out about 5 minutes after venting my frustration on here using a set of pliers. Yes, pliers! On a set of screws!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:03 pm