Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Furious D
ScottMoon
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Brooksy
NotRich
iamemmao
ferrrn
Peeky
scottus86
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
therur
ebo
Katie
Cap'n Lee
20 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 2 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 pm

but then where will you pick up a copy of 'isle of man today'?
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 2 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Spent all last night playing monkey island, dog tired to day and finding it Realy fucking hard to get any work done, posting on forums not helping either.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:36 pm

turns out the ghost pirate lechuck did it in the end!

ha, ruined that for you!

i've finished the tales of monkey island series, puzzlewise it is pretty bad, but it's just as funny and clever as it's ever been. I ended up just playing the game to a walkthrough but still enjoyed it.
    I did the same thing with Sam & Max Hit the Road back in the day, I found it to be a really funny game, but I just couldn't figure out the games logic. I've always been good with Monkey Island logic though. It just doesn't gel right.

Part 2 of Tales of Monkey Island is pretty rubbish, not very funny (after the introduction, anyway), all of the characters they add aren't funny, just boring people with silly voices and theres no real series of events, you just have to do 3 or 4 things and they're all laid out to you before you start. Episode 4 is the best one though!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 pm

just got to monkey island itself and relised that i was to tired to figure out the games pusles any more and went to sleep, finding it refreshingly hard and im kicking myself for not playing this as a kid.

shame you have to play as riki H
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 pm

i wonder if they're going to do a remake of the second one, ooh, that reminds me

i'm not sure who here played monkey island 2, if anyone, but this makes me giddy.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:35 pm

I started doodling the design for my new work mug today
    the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 2 2010-02-23%2013.31.11
    is it obvious enough who it is supposed to be?
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Alexander Fleming the well respected scientist and Nobel laureate?

I just relised I fogot to tell the internet about the awesome diet im on at the moment, its basicaly the atkins diet but because im doing it to try and get over this chronic fatigue im doing it the Mans way, bacon and eggs Every morning and loads of steak. The best day so far was last saterday where i ate a full coocked breakfast then half a pork pie for lunch and rib eye steak for ma dins, was Awesome.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:26 pm

alexander fleming didn't have a beard, you're thinking of sir clive sinclair

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 2 Flemingthe how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 2 Clive
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:01 pm

my jaw just cramped, fuck me that hurt
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm

My car is being written off. Bastarding bastard. Evil or Very Mad
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am

Also a bad day for me. My favourite Norwich band are having their last ever gig while I'm away. Bad times.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Katie wrote:My car is being written off. Bastarding bastard. Evil or Very Mad

Unlucky, car troubles are a basterd, espeshaly when its not your fault.
    Did you get enough from the insurance to get a comparable car?
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 pm

lightowler wrote:
    were you in an accident that wasn't your fault? thousands of motorists are claiming compensation they're owed each year. don't be left out, where there's blame, there's a claim!
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:11 pm

My imaginary car got written off the other day too.
    It's a ballache.

But I imagined myself a much better car, so now i'm happy Very Happy
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:33 pm

never drove a toyota ballache before
    Brooksy
    Brooksy
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Brooksy Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:i wonder if they're going to do a remake of the second one, ooh, that reminds me

i'm not sure who here played monkey island 2, if anyone, but this makes me giddy.

Legendary!.. the music makes me all funny inside haha
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:29 pm

iv had 7 cups of coffey so far today and im still fucking tired but iv desided that this aids is taking to long to get over so im just going to man the fuck up and not have it any more.

Just to prove a point im starting the 100 press ups thing today
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Would you like to give me some coffee?? I really want some and all I have in my draw at uni is some herbal 'chill me out' tea and some mint tea, sad times! And I did about 10 press ups yesterday and my arms are hurting today, such a weakling Sad
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:28 pm

and i bet they were girly pressups
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Ssssshhhhhhhh!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 2 Shippers

this should be my new mug at work, what does everyone think, looking at it now, I'm thinking the mug might be too brightly coloured and i think i should mkae the scribble over ethel a litte thinner to better match the font

all criticism welcomed
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm

So the guy has a little mug in his hand? So there's going to be a mug on a mug? Are you insane?!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm

well, doctor shipman was originally going to have a doctor shipman mug, but it was deemed too much hard work.
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:18 pm

And it would probably create a paradox of some sort, laws of physics and shit, innit?
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:11 pm

I want to see a series of them.

Pete's Mug (with hammer in hand)
    the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 2 180px-Yorkshire_ripper_in_1981

Myra's Mug (with the Yorkshire Tea logo altered to say "Yorkshire Moors Tea"
    the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 2 Myra-hindley-ms

Brady's Brew would be good along those lines too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:35 pm