Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Cap'n Lee
The Amazing Fletch
Kristoff
7 posters

Autonomads & The Display Team with/ Multi-Coloured Pop Shop and Emergency Bitter in London

Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Autonomads & The Display Team with/ Multi-Coloured Pop Shop and Emergency Bitter in London Empty Autonomads & The Display Team with/ Multi-Coloured Pop Shop and Emergency Bitter in London

Post by Kristoff Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Autonomads & The Display Team with/ Multi-Coloured Pop Shop and Emergency Bitter in London L_c15065604ac34136a2960b4cf4dea4ab
    It would be pretty rad if some of you lot were there!

EDIT :

Emergency Bitters have pulled out and have been replaced by The Scaredy Cats

http://www.myspace.com/scaredycats

Last edited by Kristoff on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Autonomads & The Display Team with/ Multi-Coloured Pop Shop and Emergency Bitter in London Empty Re: Autonomads & The Display Team with/ Multi-Coloured Pop Shop and Emergency Bitter in London

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:32 pm

That poster is amazing.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Autonomads & The Display Team with/ Multi-Coloured Pop Shop and Emergency Bitter in London Empty Re: Autonomads & The Display Team with/ Multi-Coloured Pop Shop and Emergency Bitter in London

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

+1
    Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Kristoff Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

But are you coming to the gig?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Sorry, I'm afraid not (I'm a tatty piece of string.) It's too far for me to travel.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:58 pm

and i can't afford the beers in london
    Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Kristoff Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Too far?!?!

I'm travelling to London from Preston, to play! And I won't be getting paid either!!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Well Preston is a few hundred miles where as I'll be a few thousand miles away!

8000 in fact.
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:48 am

Bah you could do the journey in a few hours if you put your mind to it
    ferrrn
    ferrrn
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by ferrrn Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 am

ive already told you i think, but im a possibility, depending on getting back, because theres no way in hell im paying for a hotel hah (:
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Sleep on the streets like the rest of the southerners. In all honesty though, dude, I may very well have gone to this if I could just because of how awesome the poster is. London is only a few hours from Norwich.
    Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Kristoff Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm

ferrrn wrote:ive already told you i think, but im a possibility, depending on getting back, because theres no way in hell im paying for a hotel hah (:
    Stay at The New Cross Inn hostel. £15
    Harvey
    Harvey
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Harvey Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:05 pm

display team are playing the Fox & Firkin tonight just round the corner from newcross in lewisham if anyone local is up for it! december gig looks mental though will do my best to get there! xxx
    angie_c
    angie_c
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by angie_c Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:40 am

I'll be there!! it's gonna be awesome! bounce

Also I wish I'd seen this sooner. I was at The Display Team gig at The Fox it was awesome.
    Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Kristoff Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Angie, make sure you say "howdo" to me!!

(are you fit?)

Wink
    angie_c
    angie_c
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by angie_c Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 pm

My boyfriend thinks so. I will make an effort to come and say hello though.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:Sleep on the streets like the rest of the southerners. In all honesty though, dude, I may very well have gone to this if I could just because of how awesome the poster is. London is only a few hours from Norwich.

and i know of a travel tavern that is equidistant between norwich and london
    Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Kristoff Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Emergency Bitters have pulled out and have been replaced by The Scaredy Cats

http://www.myspace.com/scaredycats
    angie_c
    angie_c
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by angie_c Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Cool!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:30 am