Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Multi-Coloured Pop Shop Christmas Extravaganza Tour

Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

The Multi-Coloured Pop Shop Christmas Extravaganza Tour Empty The Multi-Coloured Pop Shop Christmas Extravaganza Tour

Post by Kristoff Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 am

AKA : "The Megabus Is My Tour Bus Tour"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Righto, I'm going on tour this December, and I'm doing it on the cheap. Very cheap. Megabus cheap.

I'm sorted (ish) for a couple of the dates now (ish), but could do with any help. I really do need to do the dates in this order, the actual dates are just ideal dates I have in my head, though I am willing to do other dates instead of doing it over two long weekends, it's just I have to do it in this order, due to limiting myself to the Megabus. And no, I'm not going to take train to somewhere because it's easier. I really am determined to do this on the Megabus, and the Megabus alone!! Very Happy

Here are the dates I'm wanting to do :

Preston - 10 December @ The Bitter Suite (Unless I can find a cheaper venue... they're being a bit silly)

Bolton - 11 December @ The Dog and Partridge

London - 12 December @ The New Cross Inn

Manchester - 13 December @ Somehwere

A FEW DAYS REST BACK HOME/WASH CLOTHES

Glasgow - 17 December

Edinburgh - 18 December

Newcastle - 19 December

Leeds - 20 December

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone else has any offers on the Manchester gig, do make a suggestion, none of the two I've put up there are definite, although the Preston one is near as
    Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

The Multi-Coloured Pop Shop Christmas Extravaganza Tour Empty Re: The Multi-Coloured Pop Shop Christmas Extravaganza Tour

Post by Kristoff Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 am

Right, that's the first four dates sorted, but I knew I'd have no problem with them... anyone want to help me out with the later four dates?
    veganfishcake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

The Multi-Coloured Pop Shop Christmas Extravaganza Tour Empty Re: The Multi-Coloured Pop Shop Christmas Extravaganza Tour

Post by veganfishcake Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Kris, want me to post this on punktastic? They have a board just for booking tour dates!
    Kristoff
    Kristoff
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Kristoff Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Please, if you could... why you didn't ask me over MSN, I don't know. I can even see the bar at the bottom flashing orange with your name :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:09 am