Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands,

Chuckles the Clown
    Chuckles the Clown
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands, Empty The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands, 18/19/20 September. Can you help?

Post by Chuckles the Clown Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 am

The Display Team (www.myspace.com/thedisplayteam) are arguably the most adventurous (and, coincidentally, least ska) band to grace these hallowed pages. Who wants to argue about it? Me. But not here. I'm after some gigs.

We have a short Northern/Midlands jaunt coming up with some dates to fill and to fill quite urgently:
    the 18th of September 2009
    the 19th of September 2009
    the 20th of September 2009.
    If you put on gigs in the North or the Midlands, I'd like to hear from you. Also, if you are playing a gig in those areas on any of those dates and are aware of a gap in the billing for your gig, we may be able to step into the breach, and again, I'd like you to pieces if you'd drop me a line. Even if you have no gigs but just happen to live in those parts and don't mind a smelly (but respectful) band sleeping on your floor for one night, you could really help us out, and I'd e-sex you through the interpipe if you'd get in touch. I'm at thedisplayteam, followed by @, followed by hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to the probable zero people that will write to me. Sob.

Thanks also to Ska Mutiny for allowing me the means to contact all of you lovely people.
    Chuckles the Clown
    Chuckles the Clown
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands, Empty Cripes...

Post by Chuckles the Clown Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:32 am

...is that a 'no'? We're screwed. No
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands, Empty Re: The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands,

Post by MidlandsDan Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 am

Oi mate a long shot, but give this guy a try...http://www.myspace.com/andre_suburban_nightmare

Failing that you could just talk to the pub his gigs are at...Robbins Well in Leamington.
    Chuckles the Clown
    Chuckles the Clown
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands, Empty Hot cock!

Post by Chuckles the Clown Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:46 am

Thanks a lot! I'll give him a tinkle.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands, Empty Re: The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands,

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm

try splat in colwyn bay erm if you cant find her mysapce i will look it up later
    invertedtwisted
    invertedtwisted
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by invertedtwisted Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

There's a ska night in Barnsley on the 18th, shouldn't be too hard for you if you're in Huddersfield on the 17th. Get in touch with these guys: http://www.myspace.com/lmhrbarnsley , I think they still want a couple more bands so you should be 'reet. Just checked out your myspace, sounds bloody great. It'd be way cool if you come (my band is playing too. We're well excited Very Happy)
    Chuckles the Clown
    Chuckles the Clown
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

The Display Team are after some dates in the North/Midlands, Empty Ace-hole!

Post by Chuckles the Clown Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Cheers. I think North Wales might be a bit too far off-route for this particular jaunt, but please keep your suggestions coming - I'll follow them all up, either for this tour or a future one. Barnsley's more like it, as is pretty much anywhere South of there.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 pm

sawyers in kettering are putting us on in our october tour n seem to ahve a lot of otehr ska/punk gigs happening try there,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 am