Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Furious D
ScottMoon
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Brooksy
NotRich
iamemmao
ferrrn
Peeky
scottus86
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
therur
ebo
Katie
Cap'n Lee
20 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 37 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:53 pm

by half 5 you mean your posting from bed and will get up in 30 mins?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 37 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by iamemmao Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 pm

It was 5.30am sadly Sad
    And Pikmin isn't working Sad
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:43 pm

blow in the game cube disk draw?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 am

That's what she said.

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 37 865997
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Just told jack via text that the gig tonight had been cancled due to santiagoes getting ram raided last night (that would be neer imposible to do) got a ring 20 mins later calling me a basterd after hed made a fool of himself. :smugface:
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 pm

So i havent been on here in forever.... (it's amazing what distractions you can think of whilst not doing revision)

How is everyone??!!

cat
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:00 pm

A katie post!!!!!!

think iv got the throat aids every one else has, but in work still closing the company and such but not drinking milk so comparitvly awesome

what exam you doing?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm cured of throat aids but my nose is running lots and lots and I fainted on the train this morning Sad

Besides that I'm mighty good Smile
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 pm

what was with that, I was going to coment but fogot, skamutiny>facebook anyway
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Speaking of Facebook, Rich invited me to the BTMI gig on the 11th November. It may be possible for me to make it because I'm in the UK for a couple of weeks, but it depends on if anyone I know is going.

Hey Katie.

Hope you're better, Memma.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:34 pm

at a guess rich nd peeky will, if its mid week I probably wont
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:39 pm

It's a Turds day.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:25 pm

I want some falafels so bad right now...
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 pm

you at work again today?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Yup yup. Dizzyness has stopped... Have a bit of a headache but I think thats because I didn't get enough sleep. I haven't acquired falafels, but I have got a overpriced bacon, brie and cranberry panini again... my god they is good.. Nom nom nom.

My friend has also informed me that you can change your language settings on google to pirate..

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 37 Picture17

Fully made my day!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:12 pm

far to much nimby going on in any and all descusions about the spending review
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:40 pm

While I don't like some of their cuts, I can see the logical side of their decisions.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Oi oi a quick scan don't show me a thread on it anywhere but I was just checking out Buried Treasure 2, sick little comp nice one and cheers! Loving that Fractions tune. Gots me a Ska Mutiny T on the way too Very Happy
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 am

Buried treasure 2 is indeed awesome, i love the Joe Terrifying track.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 am

lightowler wrote:far to much nimby going on in any and all descusions about the spending review

when in rome...
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Ah I didn't realise buried treasure 2 was out.. New tunes for the train home. Oh yeah!

I haven't had my morning coffee yet... its killing me, I think I've become too reliant on coffee to get me through the day Sad
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 pm

i think bummers posted something on the "skamutiny" facebook about it but ofcorse he wouldnt post anything on the forums
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Haha, I think he's forgotten about the forums! I shall have to remind him to come and grace everyone with his presence. You'd think he'd have put up about BT2 though, tsh. Once I have free time (free time, what's that again?!) I'll make sure I'm on it with the promoting too!
    Thanks for buying a tshirt Dan Very Happy

I have my theory exams in just less than a month, and then practicals at the beginning of december. If I pass, that's it, I'm qualified, and freeee again!
    Very Happy Hope your throat's better Bobs.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 am

you got a job lined up and good luck!

got a letter yesterday saying I probably won't get points on my licence but have to go to a road saftey seminar!!! \o/
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 am

I had one of those. You basically pay £70 and sit around talking about driving for a morning and then get a copy of the highway code at the end of it. That highway code was the most expensive book I've ever bought.

Also, you only had one spelling mistake in that last post and used apostrophes and everything. Impostor!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 pm