Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
christinamarie
Andy DTA
Cap'n Lee
Katie
scottus86
Foxxe
Furious D
11 posters

Random Hand Update! Single News! Digital Download! Skints Tour Dates!

Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Random Hand Update! Single News! Digital Download! Skints Tour Dates! Empty Random Hand Update! Single News! Digital Download! Skints Tour Dates!

Post by Furious D Tue May 26, 2009 1:14 am

Namaste!

Big thanks to everyone who came down and watched us at Slam Dunk Festival on Sunday - you guys were great and we had an awesome time! It was amazing to hear so many people singing along with songs new and old, so thanks and keep learning the words!

Same goes to the people who've been down and got their groove on throughout this month - it's been great being back on tour with Sonic Boom Six, and playing some of the places we've not been for a while! Glad everyone has been having fun, props to you all Smile

Onto now and the future - there's still a few dates of the SB6 tour left, shown below!

26th LIVERPOOL BARFLY
    27th BIRMINGHAM WAGON AND HORSES
    28th BLACKPOOL WEST COAST ROCK CAFE
    29th NOTTINGHAM MAZE
    30th SOUTHAMPTON TALKING HEADS
    31st LONDON UNDERWORLD

The Underworld gig on the 31st is the big finale! Also playing are The Skints and Left Alone - it's going to be a truly epic party and one not to be missed. Wherever you are, come down and join in and make it a night to remember!

In other news, our music video is finished!
    It looks really great (big thanks to the guys at Warped Noise) and currently sits impatiently waiting to be released. We should be getting the thing out and online next month, to coincide with the release of our debut single 'Anger Management'!
    There should be lots of versions and bonus material for you to check out, plus some nice collectability too! Keep your peepers peeled for more definite info about all this stuff as and when we get it, which will be soon!

Also, the new album has been shifting wonderfully, big thanks to everyone who has bought a copy! You can now also buy our album by digital download from the Rebel Alliance Recordings Website. You'll receive the full artwork in PDF format as well!

In the even further future (not that far, July!), we'll be heading out with our favourite reggae-reggae-muffins The Skints for a lovely run of UK dates - poster below!

Random Hand Update! Single News! Digital Download! Skints Tour Dates! Londonomission

Some dates have yet to be announced - watch this space!
    The Exeter date is with the unimitable Matt Reynolds, and the Huddersfield date clashes with the Kickback/Stand Out Riot UK tour! So that'll be a night of fun and frolics indeed!

Alrighty, that's all for now - watch out for the rest of the year, hopefully some overseas action and the return of a legend!

You stay classy...PLANET EARTH

RH
    xxxx
    Foxxe
    Foxxe
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Random Hand Update! Single News! Digital Download! Skints Tour Dates! Empty Re: Random Hand Update! Single News! Digital Download! Skints Tour Dates!

Post by Foxxe Tue May 26, 2009 9:51 am

I saw some photos from the video shoot, looks interesting!
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Random Hand Update! Single News! Digital Download! Skints Tour Dates! Empty Re: Random Hand Update! Single News! Digital Download! Skints Tour Dates!

Post by scottus86 Tue May 26, 2009 1:04 pm

I might actually go to this, I haven't got around to seeing the skints yet, and have heard way to many good things to be missing out.

AND MATT REYNOLDS!
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Tue May 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Ooh, I didn't realise the Underworld was this Sunday. I will probably come to this, how exciting Very Happy
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Tue May 26, 2009 2:11 pm

You should, it's gonna be amazing Very Happy
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue May 26, 2009 2:18 pm

look forward to the release, one step closer to selling out guys Smile

also, just to be geeky, the F in PDF stands for format
    Andy DTA
    Andy DTA
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Andy DTA Tue May 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Damnit, I'm in America for pretty much the whole of your July tour. Boo. Reschedule it all for me.
    christinamarie
    christinamarie
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by christinamarie Tue May 26, 2009 4:59 pm

So excited about the Twisted Wheel show, sounds like the whole lineup will be damn good, plus I still haven't seen an entire Skints set yet.
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Tue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Hostiles are supporting aren't they? Should be a good night!
    I'll try and get down there and see you all if I'm not working an early shift on the monday.
    christinamarie
    christinamarie
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by christinamarie Tue May 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Yeahh they are, I'll be requesting the night off work as soon as I'm next in.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue May 26, 2009 6:01 pm

may ahve to try get to the huddesrfield show for kick back clashage. if not will def come to the york one!
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Tue May 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Yes, Kickback UK are the best band ever and that gig will be amazing.
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Tue May 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Kickback 182 rock my world

Spread the word guys, would be amazing to get these dates packed out Smile
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Tue May 26, 2009 8:03 pm

I don't know why i never thought of adding numbers to the end.

KICKBACK 666.

Huddersfield is going to be so much fun. Sucks that we couldn't blag onto Liverpool as well, but apparently they're not having any support Sad That fails. Hard.
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Tue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Are they not? Weird Sad
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Tue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Was talking to someone about it, apparently it's some sort of clubnight type thing.
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Tue May 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Agh, disco load-out then
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed May 27, 2009 11:19 pm

lame just realised, me n the cap are playing hull the day of the hudersfield gig, boo, well if it falls through i'll be there.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu May 28, 2009 11:03 am

fuck it, acoustic set!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 pm

lol, im gonna head to the york one i reckon more tahn welcome to tag along Smile
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Sat May 30, 2009 3:30 pm

does anyone know the exact date of release for the single/video or has it not been announced?
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Sat May 30, 2009 5:25 pm

I reckon furious D might have an idea, apparently hes sleeping with one of the drummer quite regularly Wink
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Sat May 30, 2009 8:29 pm

therur wrote:does anyone know the exact date of release for the single/video or has it not been announced?

Soon! Once we finalise the details of the single release and stuff Smile

Not long Very Happy
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Sun May 31, 2009 2:11 am

Fit's 'is? Aberdeen on the 11th and Glasgow on the 12th the myspace is saying?

Feel free to crash at mine again if you want, you could give me a lift to Glasgow the next day! Very Happy
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Sun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm

haha @ reel big moose

cheers lookinfg forward to it, random hand have deserved a video from day one

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:30 pm