Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
TrusLuchus
Furious D
Andy DTA
ScottMoon
Jess
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Summers
barneyboom
15 posters

SB6 City of Thieves has finally arrived! Launch party news!!

the dogster
    the dogster
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

SB6 City of Thieves has finally arrived! Launch party news!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SB6 City of Thieves has finally arrived! Launch party news!!

Post by the dogster Thu May 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Got the album this morning & gotta say i'm loving "Strange Transformations" too!!! My other faves so far are "Rum Little Skallywag", (love the chilled out vibe) & "Through The Eyes Of A Child" (propa old school 2 tone feel to this one, the brass is fab & very cool to hear King Django popping up with some guest vocals).

Been pretty much playing the album all day & i'm very impressed! Love all the samples they've used as well, especially the "They're Coming To Get You Barbara" one - makes me laugh every time!
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor

SB6 City of Thieves has finally arrived! Launch party news!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SB6 City of Thieves has finally arrived! Launch party news!!

Post by Peeky Fri May 22, 2009 8:12 am

the dogster wrote:Got the album this morning & gotta say i'm loving "Strange Transformations" too!!! My other faves so far are "Rum Little Skallywag", (love the chilled out vibe) & "Through The Eyes Of A Child" (propa old school 2 tone feel to this one, the brass is fab & very cool to hear King Django popping up with some guest vocals).

Been pretty much playing the album all day & i'm very impressed! Love all the samples they've used as well, especially the "They're Coming To Get You Barbara" one - makes me laugh every time!

stop it, you're ingnorant!
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Fri May 22, 2009 5:29 pm

I still don't understand how "stop it you're ignorant" is a comeback for "they're coming to get you Babara". It doesn't make a lick of sense.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 22, 2009 5:32 pm

the rule book wrote:#5, if you dont understand one of peekys jokes you just arnt as ska as him SB6 City of Thieves has finally arrived! Launch party news!! - Page 2 552852 .
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Fri May 22, 2009 6:01 pm

where is that sample actually taken from?
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 22, 2009 6:06 pm

lee is not going to be happy with you ellie
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri May 22, 2009 6:20 pm

elliemon wrote:where is that sample actually taken from?

That's what she said. SB6 City of Thieves has finally arrived! Launch party news!! - Page 2 865997
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Fri May 22, 2009 6:29 pm

lol at fletch

and yeah probably not - but i know nothing and y'all know that!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sat May 23, 2009 9:58 am

barneyboom
    barneyboom
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by barneyboom Mon May 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Summers wrote:
    You should send Jericho to the WWE, it could well be his new theme.

Ha ha, awesome!

I just remember him from a bit of ECW and I saw the other day he'd been bothering Steamboat and Roddy Piper with his dicky hip.

But Steamboat was fucking killing it.
    Peeky
    Peeky

Post by Peeky Mon May 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Yeah steamboat was the only legend who didnt look old and tired in those matches. loved watching him wrestle these last few months.

sending Jericho to WWE is a wicked idea, get on it barney!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:53 pm