Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
The Amazing Fletch
Cap'n Lee
scottus86
Uncle J
ScottMoon
Furious D
lightowler
Summers
12 posters

BNP - WAH WAH WAAAAH

scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

BNP - WAH WAH WAAAAH - Page 3 Empty Re: BNP - WAH WAH WAAAAH

Post by scottus86 Sun May 24, 2009 1:48 pm

I got an anti-facism leaflet through the door yesterday, it was basically saying how much the BNP are fucking awful, there was a bit where apparently the BNP think rape shouldn't be against the law because apparently it's just sex and women enjoy sex, so it's fine! This party really make me laugh, untill I realise they actually belive this nonsense, then I feel a bit sick.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

BNP - WAH WAH WAAAAH - Page 3 Empty Re: BNP - WAH WAH WAAAAH

Post by MidlandsDan Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:03 am

Yeah according to the Daily Mail, immigrants broke my washing machine. My fridge malfunctioned the other day as well...perhaps that was part of a zionist plot... scratch

All I can say for sure is my man Marcus The Manic Hispanic told me to turn the fridge thermostat up instead of down, citing some complicated technological stuff (he is a mechanical dude, cerebrally that is...he's not a robot)...bastard fucked me right over! I've got some cottage cheese lollipops now if anyone fancies them...I think he fobbed me off to get revenge for the time I did some driveby indecent exposure from the window of his car...

The BNP are so full of shit it makes me look like a genius though...see that election broadcast where Griffin bangs on about 'look at the memorials to WW1 and WW2 heroes...there are British names on there, noone elses'...he needs to get his nose out of the Turner Diaries and read a real history book if he believes that...fucking idiot.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:31 pm