Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Furious D
ScottMoon
Reel Big Moose
Parg
Brooksy
NotRich
iamemmao
ferrrn
Peeky
scottus86
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
therur
ebo
Katie
Cap'n Lee
20 posters

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 38 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by lightowler Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:45 am

the way I look at it is its a £60 fine or a £75 quid talk, so im esentialy buying points off my licence at £5 a go thats a prety fucking good rate considering how much it would up my insurance.
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 38 Empty Re: the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread

Post by iamemmao Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Today I heard that Fletchy is going to let me come live with him for a few months so I don't have to put up with the horrible cold! Yay!

Going to make some awesome soup laters... its going to be awesome.

But before I do that I got to put my action script skills to the test... So I'm probably going to be saying lots of naughty words for the next few hours.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:11 pm

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:08 pm

I thought about giving minecraft a go but didn't want to pay to see what the full features of it are.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:31 pm

yeah, i ended up watching quite a few youtube videos to try and get to grips with what it was like. a lot of dwarf fortress players on the Bay12 forums are big on it, they often compare it to dwarf fortress, I see why, mainly the building and mechanics elements. notch (the maker of minecraft) is big on dwarf fortress
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm

theirs a converter to swich your df maps into mine craft btw.

the only thing that i saw that realy intresed me is the vidio of some one making a working computer in mine craft that was just /o\

right i have no idea if that vidio will work due to it beeing blocked at work
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:37 pm

I bet he's got more than just time on his hands.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 pm

someone did that in df too you know.

http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-8269
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey it's good that Minecraft. I'm just about to buy it.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:29 pm

the sense of discovery is awesome, when I started out, I was petrified on my first night holed up. every noise was terrifying. i've been playing that when I die, I force myself to delete the world as well. it really adds to the scariness of the caves.
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm feeling amazed that you guys still post here.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm feeling amazed that you actually just posted here.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:07 pm

yeah, fuck off, summers!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 38 Feltch

here is how it looks in game

the how are you feeling/what are you doing thread - Page 38 Emmaisadick
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:48 pm

My mac has a new heart! YAY!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:21 pm

http://goo.gl/N28u

In this story, the mac is the evil xayide, and I am bastian, when i'm 27 i'll likely hang myself because of my declining acting career.

Last edited by Cap'n Lee on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:http://goo.gl/N28u

ETRUST SECURE CONTENT Sad

in other news im fucking hungry so im going to buy a samich or maby olives or some shit.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:27 pm

it was just a clip from neverending story 2: wrath of khan
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:it was just a clip from never alowed on the internet story 2: wrath of can't

fyp
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm awesome at Flash.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:02 pm

daaawwwwwwwwsss are in order as last night I bought a puppy, picks are on facebook, il crosspost when i get home
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Mega Awwwwws.

So my plan for today is find out where Bob lives and steal his puppy.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 pm

puppys only 3 keeps old so has to stay with mum for another 4 I think so ul have to find out where the dog lives. we got the last bitch of the litter, now just got to desied on a name. Im kinda taken by tissa and have no idea why
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:31 pm

i think meowbert
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:56 pm

You've called the facebook album Tissa, that's her name pretty much confirmed. She's a cutie, I had a dog like that called Jet, he was my partner in crime until some bad man ran him over Sad

I want to get a sausage dog and call him Patty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm