Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
ebo
Reel Big Moose
MangoSkeejykins
Parg
The Amazing Fletch
9 posters

Anyone know any good iphone apps?

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Anyone know any good iphone apps? Empty Anyone know any good iphone apps?

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:23 pm

So yeah, I got an iphone for my birthday and I've downloaded a few free apps but I would like to know what other iphone people use.

In before "iphone sux loserz!"
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Anyone know any good iphone apps? Empty Re: Anyone know any good iphone apps?

Post by Parg Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:21 pm

iphone sux loserz! (and I'm not just saying that because you're in b4 it)

There's a bunch here though. Remote and Jott look pretty cool
    MangoSkeejykins
    MangoSkeejykins
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by MangoSkeejykins Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 pm

i got one like last week on a ridiculously good contract and went app hunting
    some good ones:

Guitar Toolkit may be about 6 quid but it's an accurate tuner, metronome and extensive chord dictionary that you can play with for ages and even has a ukelele and manodlin setting and stuff

Evernote is basically just a note pad thing but it's really useful for loyric ideas or just general thing you need to remember, it's syncs up to an online evernote account everytime you plug your phone in so it's there on your pooter

Blurb/Marquee is basically just an app that lets you write something then it runs along the screen like a LED belt buckle thing. well good at bars/clubs when it's loud and you can't speak loud enough to order a drink

Around Me tells you where ATMs and places of interest are which is pretty handy

iBone is a fuckin trombone! nuff said

FML for all your FML needs

Crash Kart which is CTR that you steer by tipping the phoen side to side

Melodica is cool but i cba to explain it, it makes cool music

Random Lie gives you a different random lie every time you tap the screen

iPhone > Blackberry
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 pm

there's a great daft punk one where u get to do the harder better faster stronger thing lol
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:13 pm

Cheers mangoskeegykins. I've now got pretty much every app that you mentioned.
    ebo
    ebo
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by ebo Tue May 04, 2010 10:35 pm

angry birds all the way!! get the full version, its well addictive and there always adding new levels
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed May 05, 2010 9:02 am

I didn't like angry birds that much. I've played a flash game like it before so it wasn't as original to me. I got an RAC traffic app the other day. It was free and it told me where the traffic was when it managed to connect to the internet, not that I could do anything about the traffic.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Sun May 09, 2010 1:24 pm

i got myself a pedometer app cause i was curious to see how far i walk when i'm working, but it was shit Sad
    hardly noticed most of my steps, and cause i had it on so long it totally drained my battery. bad idea! might have worked better if i could have had it on my ankle though. that's the ideal place for a pedometer anyways isn't it?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sun May 09, 2010 3:15 pm

You could just buy a pedometer. I think they're only about a quid or something. I was thinking about looking for a pedometer apps yesterday actually. I wondered how far I actually walked around Leeds on Saturday morning.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sun May 09, 2010 3:15 pm

elliemon wrote:i got myself a pedometer app cause i was curious to see how far i walk when i'm working, but it was shit Sad
    hardly noticed most of my steps, and cause i had it on so long it totally drained my battery. bad idea! might have worked better if i could have had it on my ankle though. that's the ideal place for a pedometer anyways isn't it?

you get one with the new pokemon game, whats the matter with you?
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 pm

The peoples I'm working for might be branching out into making apps and what not... if anyone has any suggestions send them my way... on the lines of games and stuff... tis exciting!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:52 pm

one where you chase a fish as a crab and you have to ask it to slow down then you kill it
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by iamemmao Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 pm

I just got to watch that animation again today. Amazing.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 pm

I reckon you should make a game that utilizes the phone's camera to scan barcodes. Barcodes then make certain monsters that you can battle with each other. A little bit like that old barcode battler game.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Civilization Revolution for the iPhone is free today.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:15 am

ooh, that must mean civ5 is near, i may do a bit of a wee
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm not sure if it being free is anything to do with the release of Civ 5. There's a project called Free App A Day and it was on there. Although Firaxis could have released it to them for free because of the impending Civ 5. I really can't wait. This is the most excited I've been about a computer game since... I don't know. Probably Civ 4.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:47 pm