Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dirty Revolution Fans and Mike Davies listeners please request...

MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Dirty Revolution Fans and Mike Davies listeners please request... Empty Dirty Revolution Fans and Mike Davies listeners please request...

Post by MidlandsDan Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Nicked from Reb:

"I think its about time Mike Davies played I Love Reggae....what with all this BNP n shit...

email punk.show@bbc.co.uk

You could also request some Skints, SB6, Mouthwash, ICH, Jimmy the Squirrel Random Hand and Res 242 while you're at it Wink Keep it in the family Wink

xx"

(Forum perfectionists please don't get your knickers in a twist about there being now two voting type threads on one page, we all know how to scroll up and down so keep your fucking hair on and save me the bollocking.)

Peace

EDIT: Reb could have given us the easier option HERE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/mikedavies/allrequests.shtml

EDIT 2: OK that link doesn't seem to work, just use the email! Peace!
    Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Dirty Revolution Fans and Mike Davies listeners please request... Empty Re: Dirty Revolution Fans and Mike Davies listeners please request...

Post by Wreckless Jake Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Great idea, just popped in a request.

Ive never actually gave this show a listen.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Dirty Revolution Fans and Mike Davies listeners please request... Empty Re: Dirty Revolution Fans and Mike Davies listeners please request...

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:00 am

Radio 1 just doesn't sit well with me. And the fact that it's on really late means I've only listened to it 'live' a couple of times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 am