Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
MidlandsDan
Reel Big Moose
6 posters

New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids?

Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids? Empty New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids?

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:35 pm

New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids? 7822_147382191969_537166969_3946298_500447_n
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids? Empty Re: New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids?

Post by MidlandsDan Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Damn I was expecting some kind of story of your encounter with such creatures.

Someone please oblige...
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids? Empty Re: New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids?

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:42 pm

new theory from a friend is that its possibly made from the blood when they pretend to slit their wrists fora ttention?
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:12 am

Made from a combination of human tears and eyeliner, collected in massive amounts from Castle Gardens in Swansea.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 am

I see tankers with that on every now and then and that's what I think of too.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:26 am

my parents were totally confused by me bursting into histerics in the back of the car lol
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:49 am

Getting drivin around in the back of your parent's car is so punx.

New bio fuel made from the excess tears of spoilt scene-kids? Moms_minivan_conformist
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 am

i love that picture, i watched the episode of south park, raisins last night

fucking love that episode

"you can't be a non-conformist if you don't drink coffee"
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:30 pm

I am the ultimate in punx, though dads focus estate aint as cool as moms minivan.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 pm

not many people are punx enough to be a manager in mcdonalds
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Tbh im not sure I am, but i try, oh how I try.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:49 pm

you feel like one of those guys who one day shaved his head and said he'd always been punk, you feel like a fraud, just waiting to be found out.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:51 pm

how could I ever be a punk when I dont like crass?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 pm

You work in McDonald's? Can you rob us a strawberry milkshake?
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm

sir you standards are so low you should be ashamed. thrying to steal a milkshake tut tut tut

Il take one of the HUGE bags of ice cream please
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 pm

lol, they arent bags of actual ice cream just mix what the machine turns into icecream lol.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:01 pm

fine, well can I get a mc breakfast at like 4pm then?
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:11 pm

that would break all kinds of food safety and hygenie laws!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 pm

and be all the more nomish for it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:51 am