Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I don't know how to work this site.

klaus_sensi
    klaus_sensi
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

I don't know how to work this site. Empty I don't know how to work this site.

Post by klaus_sensi Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:07 pm

yeah laugh if you want cos i'm a forum noob but i wanna chat shit bout ska but MY MIND DOESNT UNDERSTAND FORUMS! feel free to LOL, LMAO, ROFL AND PYSL, but some help would be nice Very Happy I'm in Sensi SoundHouse, you'll probably hear about monkey tennis or an egg winning a dance competition before you hear of us, but we're sorta gettin our bearings and sorting shit out at the mo. We've played with Dirty Revolution and Three Minute Warning and are set to play with Catch It Kebabs in July - so I wanna get our name out there a little bit but TECHNOLOGY IS SPINNING ME OUT.

I LIEK CHOCKLUT MILK.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

I don't know how to work this site. Empty Re: I don't know how to work this site.

Post by Steff Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 am

Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

I don't know how to work this site. Empty Re: I don't know how to work this site.

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm

monkey tennis was a game mode in super monkey ball
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 pm

You threw a monkey into the sea?! That's terrible!
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Francis Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 pm

aye, cos it ate me fags

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content