Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ex Grown at Home - New Advantage song preview

willisadv
    willisadv
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Ex Grown at Home - New Advantage song preview Empty Ex Grown at Home - New Advantage song preview

Post by willisadv Wed May 20, 2009 2:07 pm

Hey everyone, Willis here, this sites looking pretty awesome, shame to see skacommunity go but nevermind.

Anyway, for those of you that dont know Grown at Home ended and became Advantage, there are many reasons why but we all feel much better because of it and has allowed us to change our music in ways more comfortable to us.

You can hear a preview of one of our latest songs on our myspace which is

http://www.myspace.com/advantagemusicuk

We have another 3 recorded and they are still in the mixing process but i just want people to get more of an idea where we're going Smile

Hope you enjoy!

Over and out
    Willis
    Adv
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Ex Grown at Home - New Advantage song preview Empty Re: Ex Grown at Home - New Advantage song preview

Post by lightowler Wed May 20, 2009 2:11 pm

grown at home wer awesome, the jb hand you guys gig at satans o=was one of the best gigs ive ever been to therefor i fully endorse this product or service befor iv listend to it (due to beeing at work)
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Ex Grown at Home - New Advantage song preview Empty Re: Ex Grown at Home - New Advantage song preview

Post by Furious D Wed May 20, 2009 2:11 pm

What quality do you rip your mp3s to? All the ones on your myspace sound weird and over-compressed, perhaps try ripping to a higher quality?

Song sounds good though Smile
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Wed May 20, 2009 2:33 pm

I want to say that the verse from Here We Are is identical to The Ghosts of Me and You by Less Than Jake, but i'm worried it'll cause offense. It REALLY does though, same lyrics and everything!
    willisadv
    willisadv
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by willisadv Wed May 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Lol, this has been mentioned before, but no one in the band knew this when writing. Must have been subconcious.
    The melody is very similar in the first part but the lyrics are not the same, i just googled it lol.

The rest of the song is quite different to that first part too Smile
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Wed May 20, 2009 3:00 pm

haha, i know, i just found it uncanny when i first listened to it! The chorus is really nice, and obviously different to the LTJ song :p Looking forward to hearing more new stuff!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:59 am