Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Catch 22 at Relentless Garage, 28th of July

FSM Pirate
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Catch 22 at Relentless Garage, 28th of July Empty Catch 22 at Relentless Garage, 28th of July

Post by FSM Pirate Wed May 12, 2010 12:16 am

Anyone else going to see Catch 22 at the Garage in July? I'm pretty excited for it, though considering the band seem to have something of a media blackout at the moment it's hard to find much info about the gig, other than the venue's site, but fingers crossed my tickets will get some use Very Happy
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Catch 22 at Relentless Garage, 28th of July Empty Re: Catch 22 at Relentless Garage, 28th of July

Post by Summers Sun May 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Pretty sure Stand Out Riot are opening this one Smile Think The Skints might be playing too...
    Marc
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Catch 22 at Relentless Garage, 28th of July Empty Re: Catch 22 at Relentless Garage, 28th of July

Post by Marc Sun May 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Never really bothered with post-keasby Catch-22 to be honest but I'd be very tempted to go if those other two bands are going to be there. Out of interest, do Catch-22 still play songs off of keasby nights?
    FSM Pirate
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by FSM Pirate Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm

I was sure I'd read that Dirty Revolution were supporting with The Skints, but it would be awesome if Stand Out Riot were playing Smile
    I think they do still play a lot of Keasbey Nights - about half of their live album is from Keasbey. I'm the same though, I don't really get on with much of their newer stuff but I thought I'd check them out anyway since the lineup sounded good and it wasn't too expensive
    FSM Pirate
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by FSM Pirate Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:51 pm

oh just in case you were interested, it's The Skints and The Junk who are supporting Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:04 am