Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Tonight in Leeds-awesome reggae from the land of knives and cheese

Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Tonight in Leeds-awesome reggae from the land of knives and cheese Empty Tonight in Leeds-awesome reggae from the land of knives and cheese

Post by Peeky Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Short notice I know but Alaska(awesome reggae/ska band from switzerland) are playing at josephs well tonight, its a fiver in and definitely worth it!

Hopefully a few of the Leeds people on here can make it!

Alaska Myspace
    iamemmao
    iamemmao
    First Mate
    First Mate

Tonight in Leeds-awesome reggae from the land of knives and cheese Empty Re: Tonight in Leeds-awesome reggae from the land of knives and cheese

Post by iamemmao Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:39 pm

They are quite good! I may be there Smile
    Peeky
    Peeky

Tonight in Leeds-awesome reggae from the land of knives and cheese Empty Re: Tonight in Leeds-awesome reggae from the land of knives and cheese

Post by Peeky Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:37 pm

you totally should! im trying to rally the troops cos due to Josephs Well and their inability to promote gigs properly im pretty certain its not going to be very busy.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:59 pm

wheyy! i was struggling to find their myspace so thanks for the link. they sound good Smile

i'll be there at 7 and shaun should be showing up at about the same time!
    Szorn
    Szorn
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Szorn Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 am

Was such a sweet gig!
    Happily walked away with two of their CD's, awesome stuff!
    People who weren't there missed out big time, thanks for the heads up Ellie Very Happy
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 am

those guys were awesomes to the max. everyone else should make an effort to get to one of their other gigs on tour. shame that the unicron i ncamden still can't organise a piss up in a brewery though
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Szorn wrote:Was such a sweet gig!
    Happily walked away with two of their CD's, awesome stuff!
    People who weren't there missed out big time, thanks for the heads up Ellie Very Happy

aha! for a second i was like, who's this? i was about to link you the forum on facebook but you found us on your own!!

was a good gig Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:11 am