Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Oi Oi check this if you were at Rebellion.

MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Oi Oi check this if you were at Rebellion. Empty Oi Oi check this if you were at Rebellion.

Post by MidlandsDan Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Just because, you might recognise a lot of the streets:

Last edited by MidlandsDan on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Oi Oi check this if you were at Rebellion. Empty Re: Oi Oi check this if you were at Rebellion.

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 pm

You can embed videos you know.

Here's another Danny Dire:

MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Oi Oi check this if you were at Rebellion. Empty Re: Oi Oi check this if you were at Rebellion.

Post by MidlandsDan Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Thats a proper naughty vid mate.

OK for you lazy bastardos I've embedded it.
    Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Wreckless Jake Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 am

He drove past the spot were we were getting wasted at one point, I noticed that and that wax works place.

lol, Danny Dyer is a bit of a moron, but I liked a few of those Deadlest men documentaries.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:20 am

Yeah the one with the posh drug smuggler was boss.
    Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by Wreckless Jake Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:25 am

Did you ever see the one about the football hooligan in Edinburgh? that was a good one.

I lol'd @ that vid Fletch, /repped
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Jesus christ, that Danny Dyer bloke is one of the biggest tools i've seen/heard in a while!

Reminds me of this:

MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Dyer can be alright at times, bit of self depricating humour. Either way he interviews interesting people sometimes.

He can be very disrespectful sometimes though, for example he was out in the woods with a bloke who had put the time and effort in to take him out there and do some army stuff, and he left in the middle of the night because he couldn't hack shitting in a bag.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:30 pm