Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
therur
Katie
Andy DTA
MidlandsDan
Brooksy
Reel Big Moose
lightowler
Steff
Wreckless Jake
Cap'n Lee
Furious D
Francis
NotRich
Al
ScottMoon
Jess
Rich
elliemon
MangoSkeejykins
Andrew
Summers
invertedtwisted
The Amazing Fletch
scottus86
sian
Peeky
30 posters

The attractive people thread (possibly NSFW)

Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

The attractive people thread (possibly NSFW) - Page 3 Empty Re: The attractive people thread (possibly NSFW)

Post by Wreckless Jake Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:37 am

^This

I just get bloody bum fluff under my chin.
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

The attractive people thread (possibly NSFW) - Page 3 Empty Re: The attractive people thread (possibly NSFW)

Post by elliemon Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 am

that scruffy ginger guy is freaky!! and also not ginger. i would call that dirty blonde.. no?
    also that last guy, well i can't really tell! i think his clothing isn't helping plus he's got glasses on and aint looking so i dunno. tbf tho no-one can compare to the sex best Smile hehehe
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:02 am

*groans*

as gfor the beard thing, i can grow beards but cos i work with 'food' im not allowed
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:03 am

I'm not even allowed to grow sideburns so stfu.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 am

lol im not but the only person who cares is our regional manager and i just tell him im a rockstar and he looks at me dissaprovingly and pisses of.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 am

You iz a rokstarz? Canz Iz hav ur ortografz?
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 am

you can have my autograph kid Smile but sadly im only a pretend rockstar, or the whole working with food thing wouldnt happen lol. i cant wait for the day i can earn even close to a living from music so i can quit my job. i dont give a fuck if i never earn a penny more than im on at my 'propper job' if i can live of music ima be the happiest man in my body.
    Francis
    Francis
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Francis Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 am

Brooksy wrote:I'm not gonna say who he is. And if you know you should be ashamed of yourself!
    But he is fitttttttt
    The attractive people thread (possibly NSFW) - Page 3 Photo58.0.0.0x0.432x691

Was it our old guitarist, Dan Schultz?

The attractive people thread (possibly NSFW) - Page 3 735389288_l

i think it was
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 am

nah sorry but that guy has a manly beard, ur ex-axeman does not.
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 am

Brooksy wrote:I'm not gonna say who he is. And if you know you should be ashamed of yourself!
    But he is fitttttttt

It took me a minute or so to realise that's not Tilston, haha!
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Happy Camel wrote:
    But he is fitttttttt

It took me a minute or so to realise that's not Tilston, haha!

Glad it wasn't just me then!

He looks like that guy with a dodgy face that I can't remember the name of...David something? was on some kind of reality tv show
    Brooksy
    Brooksy
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Brooksy Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 am

Thats not him :p
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:13 pm

It IS Tilston!
    Brooksy
    Brooksy
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Brooksy Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Who is this Tilston!? Neutral
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:41 pm

elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:06 pm

i just noticed; i dont think tilston would wear nail varnish..
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:19 pm

i dunno, i reckon he's the most Metrosexual member of Random Hand.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 pm

im prety shur nail varnish pushes the metro line a bit far, id go with the guy in the pictures a full blown cock muncher that would rule tilston out.
    Brooksy
    Brooksy
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Brooksy Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 pm

I'm sure he'd love to know you all think he looks like a backstreet boy! Laughing
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

ahhhhhh he IS a member of the backstreet boys. as soon as you said that i was like Shocked but wasnt sure so i googled and actually wasnt convinced until i found THIS:

The attractive people thread (possibly NSFW) - Page 3 10_30_backstreet_boys_2
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:29 pm

he looks even more monglike in that one
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:05 pm

yeah i'm totally not getting the crush.. no offence brooksy, each to their own i guess!

but i didnt know they had gotten back together. and what happened to the other guy?
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:15 pm

I used to look after a lad who was a backstreet boys fan...not on really so my mate and I gave him some punk rock on a CD as education. Shitty pop punk I think but an easy transition that way...slowly slowly catchy monkey...
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:21 pm

some gateway punx
    Brooksy
    Brooksy
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Brooksy Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 pm

elliemon wrote:yeah i'm totally not getting the crush.. no offence brooksy, each to their own i guess!

but i didnt know they had gotten back together. and what happened to the other guy?

Haha! Yeh well i know i have weird taste in guys so its all good!
    The other guy left to get married and have kids bla bla bla. And they never split up, just had time out whilst AJ was a drunken crack addict! Very Happy
    I know i shouldn't know all this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 pm