Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Cap'n Lee
The Amazing Fletch
6 posters

Comply or Die/Beat the Red Light and MORE - Friday 9th October @ B2, Norwich

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Comply or Die/Beat the Red Light and MORE - Friday 9th October @ B2, Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Comply or Die/Beat the Red Light and MORE - Friday 9th October @ B2, Norwich

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:52 pm

That and the fact that they're awesome.

www.myspace.com/smallerthanyouska
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Comply or Die/Beat the Red Light and MORE - Friday 9th October @ B2, Norwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Comply or Die/Beat the Red Light and MORE - Friday 9th October @ B2, Norwich

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm

oo they do sound spiffing!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 pm

There's a Facebook event for this !HERE! Invite your Norfolk friends!
    RikkSTY
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by RikkSTY Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey Fletch, how'd it go in the end? Sorry we couldn't play, but should be ok for friday and saturday nights from now on!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Pretty badly to be honest. I'm putting it down to B2 not being the best venue for ska gigs, or any gig at all really. I remember seeing you, Mr Shiraz and Fandangle there and the turnout was pretty shit then as well. I still enjoyed myself though and I think everyone else who was there did too so that's all that matters.

Don't worry about not playing it was no big deal. Let us know when your gigs are. I hope there's one before the end of November.

How come you can do weekends now? I thought you had that bar job.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:19 pm

it was a fun time, the accoustic guy was awesome, the sax player from the tomato leaf was fit, and we got a house to ourselves Very Happy
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:38 pm

My boss commented on how clean the house was when he picked the keys up. I thought he was going to comment on how clean it wasn't! Smile
    RikkSTY
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by RikkSTY Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:41 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:Pretty badly to be honest. I'm putting it down to B2 not being the best venue for ska gigs, or any gig at all really. I remember seeing you, Mr Shiraz and Fandangle there and the turnout was pretty shit then as well. I still enjoyed myself though and I think everyone else who was there did too so that's all that matters.

Don't worry about not playing it was no big deal. Let us know when your gigs are. I hope there's one before the end of November.

How come you can do weekends now? I thought you had that bar job.

Well I hadn't been working there long. Now I can comfortably get days off etc.

Yeah B2 is a bit poor, but we've had some good gigs there long ago. Not sure it'll happen again though...
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm

I really like the staff but it just seems to be focussed around indie-pop and metal. Jake the sound engineer is a nice guy.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:28 pm

we are all about the tidying up!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Where's Lee anyway? You've been back for ages and he's not posted.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

I think he may be dead? when comply or die party we will always party hard.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:49 pm

lee's been throwing his guts up for the last few days, he's feeling okay now however (nowever)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 am