Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
MidlandsDan
veganfishcake
Wreckless Jake
Parg
The Amazing Fletch
Marc
10 posters

Lockerz (Legitimate free stuff)

Wreckless Jake
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Lockerz (Legitimate free stuff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lockerz (Legitimate free stuff)

Post by Wreckless Jake Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:02 am

They haven't officially launched yet. They're expecting to restock sometime in October. So they're all working for a currency that is not legal tender, and the one place they can spend those PTZ (lol) doesn't actually have anything to buy?

YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCKERS

The points system in Lockerz leaves you thinking why it's worth it in the first place. It's around 500 points (or PTZ as they informally call it, because they're cool and "with it") for anything halfway decent. You can earn (at the moment) around about 8 points a day if you're a Z list member (a whore, essentially, sending emails to your friends hoping they'll join to benefit you). For regular members I think you can just about answer questions. That gets you 2 points.

That's 250 days. 250 days, the best part of a year, to get an iPhone that'll be out of date by the time you're halfway towards the points to "afford" it. I say "afford", it's not like you're buying this with hard earned tender.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Lockerz (Legitimate free stuff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lockerz (Legitimate free stuff)

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 am

It's not like I'm working in a sweatshop for 16 hours a day to earn these points. I log on, take at the most two minutes of my time answering a stupid question (usually with a stupid answer), then log off. They have none of my details but my email address so what harm can it do? I'm hardly a sucker.
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Shut up fletch, you blaintantly quit your job to work in a sweatshop making footballs to get 2 lockerz points a day!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Today it asked me what my favourite game of 2009 was. I answered with 'hopscotch'. Logging on actually provided me with a slight bit of amusement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 pm