Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Jess
The Amazing Fletch
Scotland Ska Gig Guide
Katie
Peeky
Al
brucestorm
11 posters

Streetlight Manifesto Return to Glasgow

brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Streetlight Manifesto Return to Glasgow Empty Streetlight Manifesto Return to Glasgow

Post by brucestorm Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm

August 29th, Ivory Blacks. Going to be mint! Tickets available everywhere!
    Al
    Al
    Review King
    Review King

Streetlight Manifesto Return to Glasgow Empty Re: Streetlight Manifesto Return to Glasgow

Post by Al Mon May 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Everywhere, you say? Hmm.
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Streetlight Manifesto Return to Glasgow Empty Re: Streetlight Manifesto Return to Glasgow

Post by brucestorm Mon May 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Well tickets Scotland, ticket-web, ripping records. Almost everywhere!
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Post by Peeky Mon May 11, 2009 9:42 pm

brucestorm wrote:August 29th, Ivory Blacks. Going to be mint! Tickets available everywhere!

Nice catch dude I reckon that could mean there may be a couple more dates for streetlight round Leeds/Reading Fest time.
    Katie
    Katie
    Boogle
    Boogle

Post by Katie Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm still hoping Jim provides me with a free Leeds ticket like he promised... I think that's highly unlikely though Sad
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by brucestorm Mon May 11, 2009 10:32 pm

I think its a UK exclusive outside Reading/Leeds. I can provide floor space if people are travelling for it!
    Scotland Ska Gig Guide
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Scotland Ska Gig Guide Thu May 21, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm goin' purely for The Hostiles.. not a fan of Streetlight Manifesto.
    There support always seems to be better than them anyway.
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by brucestorm Thu May 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Ah man, Streetlight are amazing! Hostiles havent confirmed with us yet, they said they want the support but might be going to leeds. The Hijacks have confirmed though!
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu May 21, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm so bumming Streetlight at the moment. I only have Everything Goes Numb though.
    Jess
    Jess
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Jess Fri May 22, 2009 12:44 am

I've known about this gig for a while now but still, I'M SO EXCITED Very Happy Very Happy
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by brucestorm Fri May 22, 2009 12:48 am

The Amazing Fletch wrote:I'm so bumming Streetlight at the moment. I only have Everything Goes Numb though.

Amazing album, Somewhere in the between is an album u must get though! Unbelievable!!!
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Fri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm

We Will Fall Together is epic. When I first heard it I was all "this is epic", because I though it was epic. Wish they were coming down south again.
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Fri May 22, 2009 6:01 pm

I personally prefer everything goes numb, to somewhere in the between they're both pretty good though!
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Sat May 30, 2009 3:24 pm

numb is and album of raw talent but somewhere in the between is polished to perfection, damn they need to get their asses back to newcastle, best gig ever last time
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by brucestorm Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Streetlight have sadly cancelled, refunds from point of purchase. We are sorry and really gutted about this. Crying or Very sad
    Miss Lynsey Hostiles
    Miss Lynsey Hostiles
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Miss Lynsey Hostiles Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:16 am

Scotland Ska Gig Guide wrote:I'm goin' purely for The Hostiles.. not a fan of Streetlight Manifesto.
    There support always seems to be better than them anyway.

cheers dan! i'll buy u a pint the next time i see you!

gutted about streetlight but it does mean we get to go to leeds without worrying about it. and we've got the mad caddies support to make up for it!

sad to hear u couldnt get in to the beat/amphetameanies gig...stupid tuts door policy Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:58 am