Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban Terror (Free Fps for PC)

ScottMoon
    ScottMoon
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Urban Terror (Free Fps for PC) Empty Urban Terror (Free Fps for PC)

Post by ScottMoon Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 pm

This came up before. just thougth someone might be interested in a bit more info. I'm not sure how many PC fps players we have but i love this game. And its FREE. There are currently over 1000 running servers which you can connect to. it's also on the brink of another major update introducing new guns, maps and bug fixes.

This is a video from some of the finals of one of the leagues in North america. I didnt make this. It's just a fairly nicely edited video showing some of the gameplay.

There are european leagues aswell as northen leagues but i play with the american guys as there are so many euro asshats. i play with a group of guys called ALPHA. urtalphaclan.com

This is another video to demonstrate the speed of UrT. It's based off a heavily modified Quake 3 engine. There is walljumping (3 walljumps inbetween touching the floor) and there is also powersliding along the floor at high speeds.

Well i hope that's a decent start to what UrT is like if you want to play download at.

www.urbanterror.net

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 2:09 pm