Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

18/7/09 Comply or Die in Bradford AND Bolton

Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

18/7/09 Comply or  Die in Bradford AND Bolton Empty 18/7/09 Comply or Die in Bradford AND Bolton

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:50 am

Thats right 2 gigs in 2 cities In a day, catch-it kebabs we are not but still its not bad.

Bradford Holmewood bound 3pm:
    This is a charity gig for Rock for cancer research. We are 2nd headliners but due to having already booked a boloton show we are on at 3pm in the afternoon cos we just couldnt turn it down. Means a lot to us.

Bolton ' The York' doors 7.30pm FREE ENTRY SHOW!!!!!
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

18/7/09 Comply or  Die in Bradford AND Bolton Empty Re: 18/7/09 Comply or Die in Bradford AND Bolton

Post by elliemon Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 pm

i will be in bradford! lee didnt say you'd be going elsewhere after though! that means there wont be party times after Sad boo
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

18/7/09 Comply or  Die in Bradford AND Bolton Empty Re: 18/7/09 Comply or Die in Bradford AND Bolton

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm

we is hardcore so yes we have a bolton gig that night lol, we may be able to squeeze you into the minubs if you fancied a roadtrip, we should have a spare seat or 2 if u wanted to come.
    All your bass are belong to us.
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Holme Wood bound??

Please please tell me you're not playing in Holmewood??
    It's quite probably one of the roughest estates in Yorkshire. I should know, i'm sat in a training room in the middle of the estate right now!
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 pm

is it not in the town centre? oo this may be tricky! but i'll work it out.

dunno if i fancy going to bolton.. where is bolton? (i cba with google maps right now lol)
    NotRich
    NotRich
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by NotRich Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:59 pm

I've checked up where Holmewood Bound is, and it seems to be on the edges of this 'ere estate.

I'm not over-exaggerating when I say that it's best not to walk through this place on your own, especially in the evening/night. Don't know the specific place, and never known of any gigs there.

Might be alright, being on the edge of the estate, but i'm just warning ya! Certainly isn't in the town centre, it's a good 10-15minute bus ride out.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Bolton is south of Merseyside. It's where Bolton Wanderers FC are based.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:05 pm

boltons near manchester, yeah it is a rough estate, we've been told this by a few people, but we are palying at 3 in thea fternoon not late at night so tahts good, and aslo the organisers no the area and the locals and swear there wont be any trouble and we trust em.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:08 am