Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
elliemon
scottus86
Furious D
adam242
Cap'n Lee
lightowler
Peeky
Reel Big Moose
Summers
sarahmay
14 posters

Random Hand, Leeds/Bradford. And other gigs..

Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Random Hand, Leeds/Bradford. And other gigs.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Hand, Leeds/Bradford. And other gigs..

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:06 am

awesome gig guys, sorry i had to leave before the end

xxx
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Random Hand, Leeds/Bradford. And other gigs.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Hand, Leeds/Bradford. And other gigs..

Post by Reel Big Moose Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:19 am

yeah you cock, I was wondering around like a dick trying to find you at the end! you missed taff humiliating us lol.
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Post by Peeky Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 am

Yeah you godamn asshole why would you leave early?
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 am

I'll be at the Norwich arts centre on Thursday for this. Not a big fan of SB6 though really.
    sarahmay
    sarahmay
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by sarahmay Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:58 pm

i missed randomhand AS WELL absolutely gutted,
    though my bad Razz i spent that whole day throwing up after drinking too much the night before...
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:18 pm

The Amazing Fletch wrote:I'll be at the Norwich arts centre on Thursday for this. Not a big fan of SB6 though really.

Sorry dude, we've had to pull this. I've injured my feet somehow and playing makes it worse, I need time to heal Sad Really sorry
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 pm

No problem. I'm going to see Tomato Leaf anyway. Is there a replacement band tomorrow?
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm

taht sucks dimmers. glad you were ok for york! ive seen you erm a lot lol and I reckon that was the best set I've seen Very Happy and the skints were pretty cool.
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by brucestorm Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Glasgow show was awesome although hostiles only got a 20 min set cause it was running so late. Skints were rad and random hand were awesome as ever. Although I though I was going to get throwen out when I asked RH to play "rite decision," and the singer( sorry forgot your name) went on the mic and said "this guy says hes going to slash me!" To which I had everyone that knows me telling me stop drinking!

Good times none the less!
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:40 pm

lmao I almost missed my last bus in york cos it overan. Singer is robin btw.
    ewww crosher tried to kiss me. another addition to the repressed memories file.
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by brucestorm Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Robin, thats the one!
    Miss Lynsey Hostiles
    Miss Lynsey Hostiles
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Miss Lynsey Hostiles Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 pm

that was an awesome night! i danced like a fanny! hot and sweaty one. we don't mind playing a short set when its for the awesome RH! joe i hope yer feet get better soon Sad
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by brucestorm Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:19 am

I lost my hostiles t shirt i bought from you that night! Pure gutted! Steve said he might sort me out with another white one though!
    Miss Lynsey Hostiles
    Miss Lynsey Hostiles
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by Miss Lynsey Hostiles Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:36 am

aww no way thats crap! we have almost no merch left so once we get another order in we'll sort u out pal!
    brucestorm
    brucestorm
    Cabin Boy
    Cabin Boy

Post by brucestorm Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 am

Haha excellent, needs to be white though! I might have left it at the twisted wheel so might check when im in Glasgow!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 pm