Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Van Driver / Cheap Hire

detachedska
    detachedska
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Van Driver / Cheap Hire Empty Van Driver / Cheap Hire

Post by detachedska Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:08 am

We're in desperate need of a van to fit 6 of us in and ideally a driver as none of us are 21+ to be insured on hire vans which suckss.

So ye if you know anyone with a van with 7 seats and would be up for coming on tour with us from the 3rd July - 11th July or you know of cheap van hire please please get in touch !

I got in touch with tiger tours a while back and think i remeber it being around £70 + V.A.T so anything cheaper that really as dont want to be touring in our parents cars again haha

Also... check out out tour dates to see if you can help out,if you could that would be amazing as the clock is ticking!

Owain
    Andy DTA
    Andy DTA
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Van Driver / Cheap Hire Empty Re: Van Driver / Cheap Hire

Post by Andy DTA Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:02 pm

i know someone, don't know how much he charges but i think its pretty cheap. have just sent him a text to see if he's free, if he is i'll point him in your direction dude.
    detachedska
    detachedska
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by detachedska Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:19 pm

awesome man, thanks for getting in touch.I see your from nottingham,we played the maze a while ago with minus society wasnt many people there but had a wicked time.Hopefully be up there again in the next couple of months.

Keep me updated please !
    Owain

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:40 am