Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Cap'n Lee
lightowler
Rich
7 posters

Europe - No, not "The Final Countdown" bunch

Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Europe - No, not "The Final Countdown" bunch Empty Europe - No, not "The Final Countdown" bunch

Post by Rich Fri May 15, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm heading off to Europe on Friday for three weeks.

Taking in plenty of sites/cities in along the way. I'm just wondering if anyone's got any experiences of visiting the following cities, and if they can throw any tips/advice my way.

Krakow
    Prague
    Linz
    Salzburg
    Venice
    Florence
    Rome

Already planning on paying a visit to Auschwitz whilst in Krakow. Could prove to be a fairly harrowing experience, but I think it's one of those places you need to see.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Europe - No, not "The Final Countdown" bunch Empty Re: Europe - No, not "The Final Countdown" bunch

Post by lightowler Fri May 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Venice and Florence are filled with awesome architecture and galerys, just wander the streets looking at pretty things and most of the gallerys and stuff are free.
    Get drunk in Prague.
    Do some realy extreme shit in Rome and if anyone tries to stop you just say "well when in Rome"
    No idea about the other places they sound shitty.

oh and DUDUDUUU DUUUU da da da da da
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Europe - No, not "The Final Countdown" bunch Empty Re: Europe - No, not "The Final Countdown" bunch

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri May 15, 2009 1:36 pm

bob's just using this fucking account to give himself positive rep!
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 15, 2009 1:48 pm

quick give my alt negative rep because its definitely me and i deserve it (on my alt)
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Fri May 15, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm most definitely getting drunk in Prague.

There's a Czech Beer Festival on whilst we're there, serving roast meats, many many beers and has girls dressed in traditional Czech dresses.

Beer is also £1.30 a pint across the board.

Europe - No, not "The Final Countdown" bunch 865997
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Fri May 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Sorry, sorry, BOB's getting drunk in Prague.

Wink WINKZ
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 15, 2009 2:03 pm

I FOGOT WHO I WAS SIGNED IN AS Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Fri May 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Yeah, BOB
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 15, 2009 2:09 pm

plus i think Lee was suggesting i created a second account to annoy people on the forum with.

not that i was heading off round europe for 2 weeks with your girlfriend and government expense account

edit: i suck at typing (you may already know this)
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Fri May 15, 2009 2:27 pm

I don't have a Government expense account.

And if I did i'd abuse it.
    And use it to pay for the rent on my second house.
    In Madagascar.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Fri May 15, 2009 2:29 pm

no you'd use it to take amanda out for expensive meals 8 times a week then not pay your rent/bills/council tax
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm

did bob just pwn himself?
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Fri May 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Yes I did Neutral
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Fri May 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Awh this is awesome.

Less than 2 days in an i'm already at -15 on the cool-o-meter.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Fri May 15, 2009 3:35 pm

i think everything you've posted has marked you one down, somebodys being vindictive to bob
    Rich
    Rich
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Rich Fri May 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Using the theory of cool-ness, once something reaches a certainly level of "un-cool" it becomes cool amongst a minority, gains a cult-like status and in turn comes right back around to being cool again.

I'll be cool in no time at all.

or not.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 pm

I've been to Prague. It was just like Norwich only they spoke a different language (oh wait, they do that here too.)

In all seriousness though, I found a nice little restaurant just off from the square. It had like an industrial revolution theme to it and did the greatest cinnamon fried apples.
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Fri May 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Prague is how I got my name. That's all I know about it. (Other than that there was a school trip there (I didn't go) and someone got left behind at a train station).
    elliemon
    elliemon
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by elliemon Sat May 16, 2009 9:45 pm

there are so many things going on this thread that confuse me!! is rich rich? i wouldn't expect him to support the stroke face business..

and Parg were you conceived in prague on a school trip? Shocked
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Sun May 17, 2009 9:37 pm

yeah, bob's just pretending, it's not the real rich.
    the real rich isn't allowed on the internet
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Sun May 17, 2009 10:16 pm

elliemon wrote:there are so many things going on this thread that confuse me!! is rich rich? i wouldn't expect him to support the stroke face business..

and Parg were you conceived in prague on a school trip? Shocked

Nope. I don't think anyone in my family has even been to Prague. There was a school trip to there and someone I know got left behind at a station for a while. The name Prague devolved to become Parg after a while (dunno how).

Also, is Rich rich? I would be okay with him sending me money. You know. Just putting it out there Very Happy
    sian
    sian
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by sian Sun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Ok.. thiss gone so far off topic i'm not sure it's even topical to post something on topic Shocked

Aushwitz is definitely worth visiting, though pretty hard going. Had to play a gig after visiting and it was a really strange atmosphere!
    The market in Krakow is also well worth seeing.. especially if you're into swords & chess sets Neutral

All i remember from Prague is how shocking i found the contrast between rich & poor next door to each other, and eating some kinda liver stew we nicknamed testicle soup in a 'medieval' restaurent. And how bloody short an amount of time you got for crossing roads.
    (but this was about 8 years ago)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:34 pm