Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
lightowler
The Amazing Fletch
6 posters

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour?

The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? Empty Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour?

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 pm

My work are having a summer function and have decided that it will be my job to make up some posters and tickets for it. It's not a massive job so I don't want to go to my usual guy and have to pay for it. If someone has a spare half an hour and enjoys all that graphics shizzle, do you think you could throw together something for me? I would appreciate it lots.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? Empty Re: Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour?

Post by lightowler Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? 53171864

what do you want on it?

on second thourt my efot would be in paint and posibly involve dongs.

so depending on where you work...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/53171864.jpg/

edited with url if the forums still being gay and automatical resising pictures so their to big for the page
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? Empty Re: Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour?

Post by Cap'n Lee Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:52 pm

update what you want on it exactly and rough size guidelines for the ticket sizes and i'll give something a go over my lunch break.

even if you draw up something in paint as an idea.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:37 pm

I like how you added my hi-viz vest, Bob.

I know it's too late for your lunch break now but here are the general ideas:

Neatishead Summer Function
    1.30PM Saturday 22nd August 2009

BBQ, adult bouncy castle and other inflatables, virtual horse racing, quiz, loads of other games and competitions.

It's a family, summery affair and I'm hoping to be able to print off about 8 tickets per A4 sheet. Posters can be any sort of reasonable size.
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 am

The Amazing Fletch wrote:other inflatables.

hmmmmm
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 am

Bob, you're like Mr Tourette

TRUMPET CUNT
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:53 am

modern toss rep!
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:28 am

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? Tourette_1_

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? Tourette2_1_

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? Tourette_1-747203

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? 187545751_6e1d5400e2

Love it
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 am

i see they went for the fast show style of comedy writing.

write one joke then copy/paste
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 pm

sorry man, the adobe packages here have titted up, i'm not able to use any of them.

can someone else help out?
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 pm

isnt that the whole point of reccuring sketch? mr tourrettes isnt the only thing in modern toss lol.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm

it doesnt make it a good series, if you've seen one episode, you've seen them all. fair enough, have loads of different sketches involving a familiar character, but make him 3d, give him more than a single function, don't just make a series of sketches based around "man who turns down good ideas" or "lady who breaks silence with loud fart".

if you want to see it done right, watch monkey dust, they seem to be able to mix up their characters, the first time cottager being the primary example, or the suicide bombers in training.
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Or every week 'I only said I done it because....' or a different reason for Daddy to kill himself. It's how sketch shows work.
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:12 pm

and every week the simple guy goes and does different things, whether it be getting married, seeing a film premiere of the dramatization of his life, putting up with people trying to have him released or murdering the entire faculty and building a spacehopper out of them.

your turn, lets hear about the wacky adventures of the salesmen that say "suit you sir"
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 pm

frankly mitchell and web beat either of em.
    Furious D
    Furious D
    You will take part.
    You will take part.

Post by Furious D Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 pm

My reply is refusing to post for some reason, I'll put it up when I get somewhere with better interwets
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 pm

So back on topic, anyone want to try throwing something together for me? If I do it myself it will be some shitty Microsoft Word attempt.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Double posting I know but I'm pretty impressed with the thing I threw together. Next time I won't be so lazy. It was quite easy in GIMP but it is quite simple.

Can somebody do me a non-sexual favour? 6489_100094386587_548901587_2120564_1763690_n
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:53 pm

GIMP lol

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:38 am