Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Parg
The Amazing Fletch
MangoSkeejykins
7 posters

Formula 1!

MangoSkeejykins
    MangoSkeejykins
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Formula 1! Empty Formula 1!

Post by MangoSkeejykins Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:01 am

Someone mention F1 in the checkerboard thread, got me thinking of the good times last year skankin it up after a race to celebrate if massa retired of hammy-boy won. The best race obviously had to be Silverstone so it's a perfect time to bring up this tpic, it's the British GP this weekend!

Any F1 fans out there? if so, who do you support? I like Hamilton, not because when i got into the sport he was winning but cus he seems like a really nice bloke. Jenson's good too but I think it's a lot to do with the car.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Formula 1! Empty Re: Formula 1!

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 am

I don't really support anyone in particular but it is good to see a British guy win. I like the glamour of it and all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes interests me more than the race itself. I'd love to be one of the pit crew. Going round the world getting pissed and working on millions of pounds of equipment.

Oh wait, I do that already. It's not always that glamorous.
    Parg
    Parg
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by Parg Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 am

Button was born / lived in Frome which is proper close to me (about 10 mins in the car) so apparently I have to support him.

To be honest I always found Formula 1 a bit boring. I like the Superbike World Championship more although I don't really watch either.
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Post by lightowler Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:29 am

its another one of those british sports where it midly entertaining but apart from the first corner and the last lap doesnt realy take much atention. so you can concentrate on the important part of waching formular 1 (drinking)
    therur
    therur
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by therur Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:56 pm

i really like button and vettel, not necesserily because of their driving skills, but because they are no where near as stuck up as some of the other drivers
    MangoSkeejykins
    MangoSkeejykins
    Deck Hand
    Deck Hand

Post by MangoSkeejykins Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 pm

i love watching the race and i even watch the practise and quallies Smile

i really don't like the FIA screwing everything/everyone though. They're trying to make the sport more appealing but if anything they're just making it more complicated for someone who doesn't already know stuff about the sport and putting people off, i'm gunna stick it out though and hope the teams get their way not the FIA

i also hate massa
    Reel Big Moose
    Reel Big Moose
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Reel Big Moose Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:14 pm

the rate taht nobjockey is going there wont even be a sport next season.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:09 am

I don't know about all this cars going round a track stuff but I do know that Bernies hissy fit meant that the Download layout was all fucked up because they had to get Donnington ready for the Grand Prix, and he's trying to take it away from his own country for good, what a bellend, what a long sentance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:20 am