Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Matt Reynolds' new album & tour dates!

the dogster
    the dogster
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Matt Reynolds' new album & tour dates! Empty Matt Reynolds' new album & tour dates!

Post by the dogster Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Skylar frontman Matthew Reynolds will very soon be self-released his brand new solo album titled “Come Pouring”. The album was recorded with Peter Miles & features 10 songs. You can pre-order “Come Pouring” now for £10 including postage from Matt’s Big Cartel online shop at http://www.matthewreynolds.bigcartel.com

The first 100 people to pre-order the album will also have an equal chance of winning a Ticket To Awesomeness! There will be 10 Tickets in total & each winner will have Matt arriving at their house at some point in the future to play for them (& their friends if they desire!) It won't cost them a thing (except maybe a cup of tea & slice of toast!), Matt will arrange the date with them & then he will come to their house!

A song from "Come Pouring" entitled "Dead By 2(.)0" is available for free download now. This song will not be on Matt’s MySpace player for a while to come - you will see a dark grey box on his page at http://www.myspace.com/lossinsound that lists the song you can download. It is totally free & a very high quality mp3. All Matt asks for in return is your email address & the city/town you live in so he can get in touch with you in the future about gigs he is playing close to you, etc, more directly.

Matt also now has a Facebook page. The URL is
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=906555461&ref=profile

Matt will be touring very soon with Dry The River to promote his new album. Catch him at the following dates:

16 06 Norwich, The Crypt
    17 06 Leicester, The Firebug
    18 06 Cambridge. The Hopbine
    19 06 Nottingham, Lee Rosy's Tea Room
    20 06 Edinburgh, Henry’s Cellar Bar
    21 06 Glasgow, Bloc
    23 06 Leeds, Cockpit
    24 06 London, The Castle - Farringdon
    25 06 London, The Gladstone
    27 06 Folkestone, TBC
    28 06 Reigate, The Priory Bar
    01 07 Reading, BBC Introducing at The Oakford
    02 07 Portsmouth, The Edge Of The Wedge
    03 07 Oxford, The Bullingdon Arms
    04 07 Birmingham, Mouldy Loaf
    05 07 Newbury, The King Charles Tavern
    06 07 Bristol, Mr. Wolf’s
    08 07 Exeter, The Hub
    10 07 Bude, TBC
    12 07 Southampton, Hamptons

Oh & for all you Skylar fans out there I’ve just added their tune “No Regrets” taken from their 2006 self titled Do The Dog Music album to the DTD Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/dothedogmusic so check it out!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Matt Reynolds' new album & tour dates! Empty Re: Matt Reynolds' new album & tour dates!

Post by Cap'n Lee Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 pm

no regrets wouldn't play but the other songs would Sad

Last edited by Cap'n Lee on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Matt Reynolds' new album & tour dates! Empty Re: Matt Reynolds' new album & tour dates!

Post by The Amazing Fletch Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Gah I'm on nights when he's in Norwich. Gigs at the Crypt are always worth a look.
    the dogster
    the dogster
    Ships Cook
    Ships Cook

Post by the dogster Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Cap'n Lee wrote:no regrets wouldn't play but the other songs would Sad

mmmm strange, it plays ok for me!
    scottus86
    scottus86
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by scottus86 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Hes playing with the skints and random hand in Exeter, I can't really miss that one!
    Cap'n Lee
    Cap'n Lee
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Cap'n Lee Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:01 pm

as long as it's just me Smile
    Joe G
    Joe G
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by Joe G Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Matt Reynolds is sick, I loved H*A back in the day.

Skylar got so much soul too, wicked songs.

I'll be booking him for a gig at some point I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:26 am