Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sensi Soundhouse/Senor Billice-The waterside Club, Carmarthen

Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Sensi Soundhouse/Senor Billice-The waterside Club, Carmarthen Empty Sensi Soundhouse/Senor Billice-The waterside Club, Carmarthen

Post by Steff Sat May 09, 2009 10:59 am

Sensi Soundhouse/Senor Billice-The waterside Club, Carmarthen L_711addca7c144199964ac09557ca2f01

Here's my next gig, Friday 15th May, Carmarthen, The Waterside Club: 24/7, Sensi Soundhouse, Little Triggers, and Senor Billice and the skalamities.

Also, I'm doing a gig in Swansea on July th 4th with Stand Out Riot, Kickback and Senor Billice and the skalamities (Maybe more support bands) Smile
    sian
    sian
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Sensi Soundhouse/Senor Billice-The waterside Club, Carmarthen Empty Re: Sensi Soundhouse/Senor Billice-The waterside Club, Carmarthen

Post by sian Mon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Shocked there was nout like this going on in Carm when i lived there!
    Brunks
    Brunks
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Sensi Soundhouse/Senor Billice-The waterside Club, Carmarthen Empty Re: Sensi Soundhouse/Senor Billice-The waterside Club, Carmarthen

Post by Brunks Mon May 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey, 'The Hostiles' from Scotland have had there 4th July show cancelled in Swindon and there after another gig as there on tour. I wondered if you'd be able to help them out as you've put '(maybe more support bands)' on your post, they'd fit the bill perfectly. Check them out on http://www.myspace.com/hostileska
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Mon May 11, 2009 11:32 pm

sian wrote:Shocked there was nout like this going on in Carm when i lived there!

Come back then Razz

Nah, that's why I started doing it here. Tell you what though, not much choice for venues. Waterside or nothing!

Brunks wrote:
    Hey, 'The Hostiles' from Scotland have had there 4th July show cancelled in Swindon and there after another gig as there on tour. I wondered if you'd be able to help them out as you've put '(maybe more support bands)' on your post, they'd fit the bill perfectly. Check them out on http://www.myspace.com/hostileska

Yeah they sound good, I might get in touch!
    Summers
    Summers
    Large and In Charge
    Large and In Charge

Post by Summers Mon May 11, 2009 11:32 pm

I'm not playing with any scottish americans. They're the WORST kind.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Mon May 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Now no one mentioned Americans! That changes things. Hate Fandangle anyone?
    Nah I'm kidding. (But I do hate fandangle.)
    Peeky
    Peeky
    The Mysterious Benefactor

Post by Peeky Mon May 11, 2009 11:46 pm

thats some misplaced negativity there dude.
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Mon May 11, 2009 11:50 pm

I knew that was going to get me a '-' on the cool-o-meter. Sad
    Peeky
    Peeky

Post by Peeky Mon May 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Its not that your not allowed to dislike a band(feel free, theres tonnes of bands i cant stand) I just dont think there was any need for that to be said in this thread, It just seemed a bit unnecessary
    sian
    sian
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by sian Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 am

Steff wrote:
    sian wrote: Shocked there was nout like this going on in Carm when i lived there!

Come back then Razz

Nah, that's why I started doing it here. Tell you what though, not much choice for venues. Waterside or nothing!

Is the Jolly Tar not doing gigs these days? Remember going to see a few bands there back in the day!
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Tue May 12, 2009 12:22 am

sian wrote:
    Steff wrote:
    sian wrote: Shocked there was nout like this going on in Carm when i lived there!

Come back then Razz

Is the Jolly Tar not doing gigs these days? Remember going to see a few bands there back in the day!

Oh the Jolly Tar was terrible. What the hell was up with that HUGE pillar that almost blocked the entire stage? and then a staircase just incase some people could see the bands. They've gone out of business now, or they've stopped doing live music at least.
    I think I generally didn't like the Jolly because I never saw any good bands there. Who did you see there?
    sian
    sian
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by sian Tue May 12, 2009 12:29 am

Ummmm... good question!
    Remember going to see mates' bands mostly - Tangwystl was one... then a gig or 2 put on by a guy called Ben Morgan. My memory's shit.. know more band names'll come back to me, but pretty stumped right now!

Most of my Carm nightlife was spent in the Gold though.. a truly classy establishment Wink
    Steff
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by Steff Tue May 12, 2009 12:37 am

sian wrote:Ummmm... good question!
    Remember going to see mates' bands mostly - Tangwystl was one... then a gig or 2 put on by a guy called Ben Morgan. My memory's shit.. know more band names'll come back to me, but pretty stumped right now!

Most of my Carm nightlife was spent in the Gold though.. a truly classy establishment Wink

haha the Gold, the dukebox there has more of my 50p coins than any other lump of plastic across the world.
    What about the three salmons? I saw Derwyddon Doctor Gonzo there, probably the best welsh language ska band.
    sian
    sian
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by sian Tue May 12, 2009 1:22 am

Ah never knew they did gigs at 3 salmons.. and dunno that band! they pretty fun? Can't imagine welsh language ska!

Haha yeah.. i remember sitting in a haze in the back room when smoking was still allowed in pubs, with Marley, The Cure & The Clash gettin stuck on every 5 mins.
    Also people going out the fire door (pre beer garden) to smoke weed.. then having to jump off the wall and climb through the cemetery to get back in round the front

Good times..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:23 pm