Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who actually completed Mario Lost Levels ????

willisadv
    willisadv
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Who actually completed Mario Lost Levels ???? Empty Who actually completed Mario Lost Levels ????

Post by willisadv Fri May 22, 2009 8:32 pm

This may seem random, but iv just obtained Mario All Stars for the DS after completing the New Super Mario game, which is awesome btw .. and altho i probably did completel all the games when i was younger i cant actually remember, and without cheating i cant get anywhere on Lost Levels, i think i may take up the challenge and do it properly.

Any of you achieved it ? lol
    lightowler
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Who actually completed Mario Lost Levels ???? Empty Re: Who actually completed Mario Lost Levels ????

Post by lightowler Fri May 22, 2009 9:04 pm

peeky probably has. Twice. whilst eating nuts, blind folded
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Who actually completed Mario Lost Levels ???? Empty Re: Who actually completed Mario Lost Levels ????

Post by The Amazing Fletch Fri May 22, 2009 9:17 pm

No way! I was playing all-stars about an hour ago. I never completed the last castle of mario 1 either. I always got lost. I'll start on Lost levels and we'll see who completes it first.
    willisadv
    willisadv
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by willisadv Fri May 22, 2009 9:30 pm

lol i cant start right away lol its on my ds which actually makes it harder .. you playin it on the actual snes ? the actual real actual snes actually
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat May 23, 2009 10:39 am

Nah I've got a snes emulator on my PSP. I promise I won't cheat and use the save feature. I'll play it just like I would have to on the snes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 pm