Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hey there! Can anyone point me in the direction of good reggae / ska concerts or other things like music films?

MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Hey there!  Can anyone point me in the direction of good reggae / ska concerts or other things like music films? Empty Hey there! Can anyone point me in the direction of good reggae / ska concerts or other things like music films?

Post by MidlandsDan Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Either on line or on DVD or whatever. Cheers!

Watched Bob Marley and The Wailers Live at the Rainbow whilst blazing and really enjoyed it. There is a double DVD with a documentary about Mr. Marley, Carribean Nights and some bonus footage.
    The Amazing Fletch
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Hey there!  Can anyone point me in the direction of good reggae / ska concerts or other things like music films? Empty Re: Hey there! Can anyone point me in the direction of good reggae / ska concerts or other things like music films?

Post by The Amazing Fletch Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 pm

See a previous thread I made. There were a few examples of reggae films in that.

http://skamutiny.vampire-legend.net/music-discussion-f2/could-reggae-take-over-the-world-t265.htm
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Hey there!  Can anyone point me in the direction of good reggae / ska concerts or other things like music films? Empty Re: Hey there! Can anyone point me in the direction of good reggae / ska concerts or other things like music films?

Post by MidlandsDan Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 am

Nice one mate!

I'll check out 'Reggae' and 'Rockers' (great titles ha) and now I think of it 'The Harder They Come' as well.

Also there is Babylon from 1980, don't know if its any good yet.

Thanks
    RikkSTY
    New Recruit
    New Recruit

Post by RikkSTY Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Rockers is quality. Definately check it out.
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 am

Nice one, yeah I'll be getting on that soonish.

One I was watching the other day...LKJ Live In Paris. Absolutely beautiful...check it out!
    MidlandsDan
    MidlandsDan
    First Mate
    First Mate

Post by MidlandsDan Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Rockers is fantastic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm